Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Waah jalsa, aish hai 👍🏼 kya buy ki?
I spent my paycheck before receiving it 🤣 and bought a purse and earrings
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Waah jalsa, aish hai 👍🏼 kya buy ki?
I spent my paycheck before receiving it 🤣 and bought a purse and earrings
Originally posted by: veil_of_roses
Rids ko milkha banao ya aur kuch but VR mansion se bhagga do..
Saare ke saare liers & pharebi..
No real friend or well wisher
Aisa kabhi nahi hoga Vansh uski pal pal ki khabir rakta hai nahin jaane dega 😆
Originally posted by: rheuji17
I spent my paycheck before receiving it 🤣 and bought a purse and earrings
Wow earrings n purse thats great
Kya chal raha hai Soni Ji
Kya chal raha hai Soni Ji
All well Sravz u tell?
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Wow earrings n purse thats great
Yeah needed a smaller bag so I got one and the earrings were on sale at Swarasoki 60% off I could not help myself I went to the mall for shoes and did not even buy the shoes 😆
Also Bua is here making us dosa kitna maza aa raha hai 😛
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
All well Sravz u tell?
Nothing much with laundry loads
Shopaholic 🤑 🤣
Originally posted by: rheuji17
Also Bua is here making us dosa kitna maza aa raha hai 😛
Awesome 👏