😲
how many of you got it? 😲
should i also get the shot? 😲
😲
how many of you got it? 😲
should i also get the shot? 😲
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
I got it about a month ago. I'm about 11 days out from the 2nd dose (Pfizer). Other than some headaches after 2nd dose on days 9,10, no other side effect.
Not yet still waiting
none of our hospitals yet started to give for general public.
I am deciding between mRNA and attenuated vaccine .
Originally posted by: Maroonporsche
Not yet still waiting
waiting for what?
none of our hospitals yet started to give for general public.
I am deciding between mRNA and attenuated vaccine .
i heard vaccine only causing corona.. is it true?
I did not understand... did u mean vaccine is causing COVID 19 ?
Originally posted by: desigal90
I got it about a month ago. I'm about 11 days out from the 2nd dose (Pfizer). Other than some headaches after 2nd dose on days 9,10, no other side effect.
Nice. So you never gonna get corona now? right?
I think it’s yearly vaccine ... like flu vaccine .... maybe . We will know soon.
Originally posted by: heartbleed
waiting for what?
Me and my family (mom/dad/brother/sister/SIL/BIL/Wife/Nieces) are deciding which is best 😆