Guiltyo0o thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

To be honest,

I wasn't interested in the show 🙈

But I do have a free time, so I thought I would give it a try and watch it !😂

I watched the first 2 episodes, it was nice 

I liked the ML(Gumbi), I think he was an actor in Silsila, Muli second husband 🤔

And the FL ( I think her name is Radha ) she was pretty and cute 🥰

The kids are also fun to watch 👏🏻

The GF and her aunt is the villans here 🤣

So, who is with me in this journey? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MyDriYa thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7
Hai.. Glad to be part of this forum.. Was searching this link only from yesterday.. Just giving a try, only for Kinshuk.. Yes! He is My favourite since from Bhootu and Silsila.. Waiting for vinnas! Another friend of mine who loves Kinshuk.. Hope she joins soon 😃
helen_of_troy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Hey! I wasn’t super interested too but gave it a try as I liked the FL from saraswati chandra. I thought she was very pretty! I knew ML from bidaai. Didn’t see any of his work after that. So thought chalo bahot time hai apne paas waste karne ko lol

ranrag thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Wanna give dis show a try becaz m free ryt now lol....also kinshuk's big fan since  bidaai days....also lyk fl not a fan though bt luved her work in saraswatichandra.

Tvfanatic85 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 3

Finally the forum was started for this show. I have been interested in watching the show since the promo and the first 2-3 episodes have been good. It has a correct mix of everything. I have heard about the tamil version and was quite surprised when I saw that in this one all were small kids and not grown up. But I think the makers have done this deliberately as having kids adds the fun element and more emotion. I just hope the main characters remain the same and don't change as per the numbers.

vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MyDriYa

Hai.. Glad to be part of this forum.. Was searching this link only from yesterday..Just giving a try, only for Kinshuk..Yes! He is My favourite since from Bhootu and Silsila..Waiting for vinnas!Another friend of mine who loves Kinshuk..Hope she joins soon 😃

Hii To @TM 😃

@mydriya❤️ U searching me  

Love You Hug GIF - LoveYou Hug Love GIFs

Till today forum not opened for Pandyastore😎 Waiting since its on air news

Smile

Rishtey channel airing Silsila  Ishaan❤️Gautam 😳@ same time ☺️

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

I was looking forward to it as I connected to the story ...my father got married and took care of his siblings .

when thy were young my grandfather passed away n my father and mother shouldered all their responsibilities. 

However I found the story to be extremely negative ..a heroine who quietly takes all the shit , a devil in the name of mil , the children are good but their wives will also play vamp as they come , a bechara hero getting kicked around . Another pair of vamps who r unbearable. 11 pm show hai, log ko thoda entertainment de do , stress ki jagah? Is it too much sp? They can make some shows better at least ..with light comedy along with family drama and romance ? 

Dun think I will continue beyond a few epis. Specially after watching the mil scene. Abs rubbish.