Wow so Uma Raisinghania is back.
I wanted to see her in this show for a long time. Excited for this track 😁
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Wow so Uma Raisinghania is back.
I wanted to see her in this show for a long time. Excited for this track 😁
Wow so Uma Raisinghania is back.
I wanted to see her in this show for a long time. Excited for this track 😁
I really want her to bring Ishani on track😆
Indeed. If she is back she should make sure Ishani to be on toes
Bas i want her to b a positive character.
I think she is not the portrait lady, right? Did they change the actor? Or was the face not shown clearly when the portrait got burnt?
Originally posted by: pyaar2012
Bas i want her to b a positive character.
Ridhima ki Bappa. is baar aap hamara sath dijiye jaise Ridhima ko dete hain
Positive suna apne POSITIVE hona chahiye
Originally posted by: Eternalallure
I think she is not the portrait lady, right? Did they change the actor? Or was the face not shown clearly when the portrait got burnt?
No, she is not the same portrait lady. May be that woman not available to bring or some other reasons might be.
And Vansh
Both deserve some slaps 😆
I really wish they had brought the Uma who was in that portrait!!!
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
I really wish they had brought the Uma who was in that portrait!!!
Yeah she looked like a queen...had that aura