Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aarohi_2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: sammy17

Haters will not change. They will never praise, but only try and put mugdha down so I'm not surprised. Prachi really surprised me though that she was bindly showing love for her sister. Rhea is such an undeserving brat who acts like she has never had anything just because she did not have her mother.

Look I myself a huge Mugdha fan . And all of you know how much I love her . If I say anything against her then don't get offended. And I think we do have right to give our opinions in constructive and civil manner. The scene about which you are talking about Mugdha performed it very well,so I won't comment anything against it . No comment on haters they have been bashing her and will bash her even when she is doing her job well . But I do feel that somewhere she is lacking in nowadays acting . Because of her nowadays acting she is not only loosing respect among haters but also among neutral viewers also ,now some others are also thinking that she is bad actress because of her nowadays act.    

NO MUGDHA IS NOT OVERALL BAD ACTRESS , SHE IS GOOD ACTRESS OVERALL. I have seen her as Sanyo,Shera ,Chini and even as Prachi ,infact Prachi made me to introduce her . It's not only just me but even her some other fans do feel same. That day on twitter I posted one comment scree shot in which it was written "You acted so naturally in Satrangi Sasural with Ravish Desai , yeh Kumkum bhagya aapke bass ke baat nahi ,dusra show dhund lijeye dear" , then a week ago her old fans in Insta group were discussing about same.  

I won't even balme her character and show.ITS NOT THAT SHE CAN'T ACT AS 20 YRS OLD GIRL ,ITS NOT THAT SHE CAN'T CARRY PRACHI'S CHARACTER. BECAUSE I CAN NOTICE DIFFERENCE IN HER ACTING AS PRACHI N PRACHI ONLY . I still remember those episodes which she acted very well , those episodes made me to like her , just see the below clips of Prachi . After watching these clips who will even believe that she is 30+ . Even I believed that she is of 19-21. And morever in her marathi film 'The Silence' ,at that time also she was nearly of 30 or we can say she was of 30, there also Nagraj Manjule gave her role of 21 years old girl . So if Mugdha can't look and act as 20 years old then why will she get young girl role in 2 different productions? SO ITS CLEAR MUGDHA CAN LOOK OF 20 YRS OLD GIRL AND SHE CAN EVEN ACT . While on Pranbir humesha's page  1-2months ago I have seen comments like "Prachi pehle achi acting karte the aab achi acting nahi kar rahi hai" . So it's clear that she was able to act to Prachi and she can act ,but nowadays her acting is not good.

But her now a days acting as Prachi is ruening her image as an actress ,which is not good . Haters comments can be taken useless when they comment bad even when she is good . But because of her nowadays acting haters are getting golden chance for mocking her. Her image is getting ruind as an actress even infront of neutrals ,which is actully bothering me as a fan . I have some clips of Prachi which have every shed of Prachi which Mugdha performed very nicely, which proves that Mugdha can carry Prachi character. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJjPmVTpOpp/?igshid=hp0ecbjg71bo

https://www.instagram.com/p/B0NmnYyhAsY/?igshid=rfnx0d23pqf3

https://www.instagram.com/p/BvdeMDFDXq7/?igshid=ip81aquupfsp  

https://www.instagram.com/p/BwMX51kg_HM/?igshid=ehbagukfok4b 

https://www.instagram.com/p/BxCW3CCAfEQ/?igshid=bzcs8zgvn54l

Edited by Aarohi_2005 - 3 years ago
Naz_ash thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I think she’s doing a good job as Prachi.. I don’t understand what is this ‘image as an actress is ruined and people are mocking her’...

I don’t think a character like Prachi or the potrayal of the same can ruin any actress’s image whatsoever even if the actress did great roles in the past.. This is all bs..Mugdha’s potrayal of Prachi has not only made her win  awards but lots of appreciation and acknowledgement too.

The fact about people mocking her .. we all know why people mock her.. either because they think their idol has won oscar awards or because they are threatened by the mere presence of the actress named Mugdha Chaphekar.. 

Even if she’s not performing well according to you, there is no need to say the character of Prachi ruined her image as an actress...Just my opinion 😊

Edited by Naz_ash - 3 years ago
Priyodorshee thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Being a fan doesn't conquer the fact "speaking against her". Criticism is surely allowed. But logicless negative talks are never considered as criticism. 

First of all, an ON SCREEN POSITIVE CHARACTER can never ruin an actress's image. Even a negative character can't if she/he acts impressive. TBH I can never relate to Muggs/Krishna's individual fans and thats totally fine. I agree to disagree. But what is this going on her personal SM & telling her to quit job? She's a human, she has all right to decide for her career. Only she decides for herself.

And secondly, nowadays people have become so expert in analysing acting that surprises me😳

Matlab humein bhi sikhao na kaise karte hai itna dissection! 

The 1-2% of whole fandom can never represented as a major opinion.

I guess I am one of the member of this ship fandom who keep myself up to date with latest updates and all. Majority of the people love Pranbir. They think KrishDha doing a great jobs. So do I.

The key point of being a fan is to appreciate good things, accept new pairing of the actor. Give it a chance. You may like. Or, just let it go. 

Aarohi_2005 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Naz_ash

I don’t think a character like Prachi can ruin any actress’s image or whatsoever even if the actress did great roles 

I have cleared in the previous post that I won't blame her character Prachi ,because I can notice difference in her acting as Prachi n Prachi itself. Just saw two haters (not of any Mugdha fan, it was if1st generation fans comment)comment on Twitter like 

"She is terrible in kkb " , "Because of age gap she is not able to carry Prachi's character "  "She can't act as 20 yrs old girl " .  Well it's not the 1st time she have got role which is younger than her age . And both Nagraj Manjule and Ekta cant be foolish to cast her for 21 years old girl . SO ITS CLEAR THAT SHE CAN LOOK AND EVEN ACT AS 21 YEARS OLD GIRL . 

Priyodorshee thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Aarohi_2005 thumbnail

I didn't understand anything by this GIF 

Kaira22 thumbnail

That’s it , that was the joke