hi mini... What do you do? Are u a student or professional?Nice name I’m mini
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
hi mini... What do you do? Are u a student or professional?Nice name I’m mini
nice to meet you too🤗
Originally posted by: TheRoadNotTaken
thankyou... It's timeless
It is indeed. Had learned in it school and then forgot 🙂 Recently re-read the Alchemist and actually understood it better than when we we had it as a rapid reader in Std. 8 😇
yes! I remember!!Originally posted by: nautankitadka
It is indeed. Had learned in it school and then forgot 🙂 Recently re-read the Alchemist and actually understood it better than when we we had it as a rapid reader in Std. 8 😇
Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03
I will send you PM soon once threads are ready
Awesome! 🙋♀️
Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03
Haha sorry next time i will use two nn😆
No problem! It is a common confusion 😇
I didn't... I had a prose book
Yeah dear correct.
Btw are you gujarati ?
In Your signature gujarati sentences are there
Aahaann finally last page of CC