Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Originally posted by: BrightShine
Watched that interview of Ramya's family.Her brother has matured views.But her sister shouldnt have called gaby vesham.According to them
Aari-Baggage lorry
Bala-Sympathy King
Som-Mixture mama
Gaby-vesham
I strongly condemn namecalling ramya then i should also condemn this
U guys are amazing ... I even don watch my favs interview .. even if it's heavily edited show I ll just form opinion about
Contestants on what I get to see
Nisha is mixture maami for them
https://twitter.com/Vsrir/status/1350090895723556865?s=20
Saw few tweets ... Def not going to waste my time on them 😆
timing of interview😆Originally posted by: Sevenstreaks
U guys are amazing ... I even don watch my favs interview .. even if it's heavily edited show I ll just form opinion about
Contestants on what I get to see
Nisha is mixture maami for them
https://twitter.com/Vsrir/status/1350090895723556865?s=20
Saw few tweets ... Def not going to waste my time on them 😆
Watching interviews from contestants family and friends are definitely waste of time 😆 but wanted to know what she said exactly this time.
Originally posted by: tamil_nalan
Watching interviews from contestants family and friends are definitely waste of time 😆 but wanted to know what she said exactly this time.
Seriously 😆
https://twitter.com/saddamS776/status/1350128878635782147?s=20
Yar Sir Neenga 🙏
https://twitter.com/dhiya_twtz/status/1350130268774965248?s=20
Me too great escape 😜
So beautiful ❤️ hope they stay friends outside