Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sanityinfinite thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: -PD-

I like this couple. I heard that barkha use to change BF like dresses and even compared to her ex-BF KSG, saying she two timing her BFs 😆  until Indraneil came into her life 😊 And she fallen madly in love with him. 

Now they are happily married with a daughter ❤️

Really? I didn't know that about Barkha. So that's new to me :) But I always liked her and thought she was a great person. From what I heard she liked Karan Singh Grover and thought they were in a relationship, but he cold shouldered her. I did read in an interview a long time ago that he found it weird that a girl came into his life and started considering herself as his GF or something, when he didn't. (referring to Barkha) And in other articles it spoke, that she dumped him. No idea what was the real deal between them. 

Indraneil is a thorough sweetheart though!

Edited by sanityinfinite - 3 years ago
Sukriti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

I love this couple and Indraniel is a handsome and underrated actor.liked him in pyaar ke do naam.hope he gets more opportunities.