Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 3 years ago

Never expectedYuvraj here now.Rohan calling roli as mumma was touchy.lullaby scene waslovely.Yuvraj is so heartless.glad that he got defeated.The last scene wasnice.I love u part was nice

taahir004 thumbnail

Part 62 

Wow Just Wow  !!!!!

I totally enjoyed reading this Mind Blowing Update 

MistyDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

EPILOGUE:

"ahhh' 

Roli startled and dropped the spatula in the floor. She groaned in irritation,

"They started again' says roli with a breath. 

Ammo chuckled but gulped her laugh after receiving roli's hot look. 

"This is all because of you maa..because of you only they're not obeying my words'

"Arrey what i did?...' asks ammo innocently. 

"don't support them when i scold' said her walking towards the living room to beat her crazy bunch. 

Roli rolled her eyes as spotted the most craziest scene before her. 

Rohan was straddling on sid's back grabbing his little hands full of sid's black hairs and hauling it backwards. 

"Ahh..she's mine! I won't give her today' scowled sid stretching his hand to catch something. Roli's eyeballs followed his hand and spotted her beautiful 10 months daughter was sitting in the floor eating her fingers with a giggle watching her daddy and brother's stunt. 

Arya!

Their little munchkin with big eyes..Her daddy's hazel piercing eyes which can make anyone go Gaga. Her bubbly cheeks are from her mother. 

Little princess for rohan who was taking care of her like his own at this young age. He won't allow anyone to hurt his little baby doll but first when he saw her, he got angry and wasn't ready to accept her.  

FLASHBACK:

"Your little baby girl sidhant' says the doctor handing a pink towel wrapped baby to sid. Sid smiles idyllically retrieved his girl with a shivering hands. 

"Ohh..' he cries as he found her so beautiful and pretty. 

"Baby doll' whispers him caressing her cheek with his index finger.

"Sidhant?...' he heard a feeble tone behind him. He whipped his head and saw roli who was lying in bed smiling at him emotionally. 

"Hey' he walks near her before pecking her forehead. 

"Thank you..it's our princess' says him holds her lips for a second then made her sit. She forwards her hand. Sid placed their girl in her mother's arms,

"Oh god, she's so cute' whines roli watching her daughter who yawns cutely flickering her eyelids. 

"She yawns like our rohan' cooed sid removing hairs from her baby's forehead. 

"And look, she too sucking her lower lip' chuckles roli took her lip out of her mouth. 

"We made a beautiful girl roli..rohan won't allow her to move an inch' says sid kissed roli's cheek after pecking baby's right palm. 

"Yes...where is rohan?' roli queried. 

"with Karan in waiting room'

"I wanna see him' she asks rocking her daughter. 

"sure' smiles sid walks out. 

After a minute,

Sid with rohan in his arms stepped inside the room. 

"Mumma' rohan jumped down from sid hugged roli tightly. 

"i missed you'

"me too' she ruffles his hairs and kissed his forehead. Rohan saw her flatted belly,

"Where is the baby mumma?...' questioned rohan strokes roli's tummy. 

"Here' sid took baby from the crib in his arms and rubbed his nose with hers. Roli dropped rohan in the bed from her lap before taking their daughter in her hold. Rohan's face turned pale. Sid sat beside roli and circled his right arm around the baby pulled her closer. 

"My princess' grins sid bites her little finger making her whimper. 

"Spare my daughter sidhant' she slapped his arm. 

"Oww' sid cries then they laughed hit their forehead together. 

Baby started crying disturbing rosid,

"Aww why my princess is crying?..' sid rocked her back and forth calming her down. 

"That's my girl, love' sid pulls her closer. 

Rohan who was watching his parent's attention on the baby got upset. 

"I don't want this baby' shouted rohan jumped down from then rushed out shocking rosid. 

"Rohan' called them. Sid gave the baby to roli,

"let me come with you' says her got down from the bed holding their little bean. Sid held her then started walking out of the room. 

"Did you see the baby?...' asks naira while feeding her daughter. 

"I don't want that baby' he wailed and threw himself in ammo's arms. 

"Rohan?...' rosid entered into the waiting room. Rohan glared at the baby,

"I don't want the baby mumma' he cries hugged roli's legs stretched his hand push the baby. Roli gave her daughter to ammo before crouching down in front of her son and sid followed her.  

"What happened sweetheart? Why don't you want your baby sister?...' 

"I'm only your prince not the baby, why papa called her princess? He called the baby Love and you kissed the baby two times when i'm beside you and-and papa rubbed his nose with hers, he always used to rub with mine' he complains between his weep. A smile crept over everyone's lips,

"Hey love (roli sat in the floor taking him in her lap) listen carefully bachha, you are part me and papa..similarly, your sister..she's also part of us. We love you BOTH equally...You both are our everything honey. You know what your sister said, she said mumma i'm so happy as my bhaiya will protect me from everything, he will stand beside on my every difficult times. My bhaiya is the best bhaiya in the world and i will share my everything with him like how he shared you and papa with me. I will play with him daily, hold his hand while walk, i will listen to him when he teaches me rhymes and...'

"She said these many?...' asks rohan glancing at his baby sister. 

"Yeah! And she said she loves you so much' confessed sid wiping his tears.

Rohan saw again,

"Will she watch finding nemo with me?'

"Finding dory too' winked sid before rubbing his nose with rohan. Rohan giggled puckering his lips at sid to get kiss. Sid smiled then gave a kiss in his mouth. Roli signalled ammo to give their daughter. She placed the baby in rohan's lap,

"Aaah mumma, she's so soft' snickered rohan nudging his finger in baby's cheek. Rosid chortled at his excitement,

"Hey same mole..same pinch, give me chocolate' guffawed him pinching the mole in her cheek. Baby started whimpering. Rohan raised his head and gave a confused look at roli,

"Why she is crying mumma?...'

"she wants your pat, console her' recommend roli. Rohan shook his head,

"don't cry dory, bhaiya is here' he pats carefully...The baby stopped her cry held rohan's little finger with her whole hand amusing him. 

"Papa look look...' laughs rohan kissed baby's hand. 

"See, she trusts you! You have to protect her from the world ok?...'

Rohan moved close to her ears,

"I have thor's hammer dory, i'll hit everyone who tries to hurt you' promised rohan rubbed his nose with his sister. Roli and sid wrapped their arms around their kids and smiled in satisfaction.

END OF FLASHBACK

"No she's mine' rohan's yell brought her to the reality. 

"aryaaa...run! You want yellow band right?..' 

Arya started crawling in the floor away from the boys laughingly. Rohan bites sid's shoulder making him scream. 

"No dory (arya paused and saw her brother) come to bhaiya' he calls waving his hand. Arya sat in her track as she doesn't know whom to choose. She looks everywhere to find solution,

"Ma!' squalls her shocking the boys. She reached roli in a lightening speed reached roli. 

"Ma' she opened her arms at her mother. 

"my baby doll..who made your hairs like this?' 

Arya gave an innocent look at her mother with her disheveled hairs,

"My baby doll don't look at me like this' roli took arya in her arms and adjusts arya's messed up hair after swirling her in the air. 

"First we have to deal something with your daddy and brother arya, then we will play finding ammo octopus ok?...' cooed roli nibbling arya's cheek. Arya sucks roli's chin with her little teeth. 

After laughing, roli turned her head and stunned.

"Behaving like a good boys, huh?..' annoyed her watching them doing their respective home works sincerely. 

Sid raised his head,

"Hey when did you come roli?...' queries sid wriggling his eyebrows. 

"Ohhh...' roli raised her eyebrows together. Sid gulped his saliva,

"Rohan, did you know when mumma come?...' asks sid hitting his shoulder with rohan. 

"No papa, actually i was studying 6 tables so, i don't see her coming' replied rohan giving his puppy dog eyes. 

Roli groans,

"Enough of your acting, tell me what fight today?...' 

"Fight? What fight? Nothing roli?...'

"yes mumma, we both were doing our works sincerely' rohan pinched his neck.

"You both are grounded....' said roli horrifying sid and rohan. 

"You (she points rohan) bitter gourd for lunch and dinner and you Mr..breakfast and dinner's vessel washing' 

"Nooo' cries them kneeling before roli. 

"then tell why did you make my daughter's hair like this?...tell or...'

"Ok' sid huffed. 

"today's sunday' rohan said. 

"i know' says roli removing thumb finger from arya's mouth. Arya whined and tries to put it again in her mouth. 

"You didn’t tell me who should take care of her on sundays according to the schedule?' complains sid tries to turn the table on roli's side. 

"Your days on schedules?..' inquired her rudely to sid. 

"Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday' answered him. 

"yours love?... '

"Monday, Wednesday, Friday' rohan said. 

"Good, so you both have 3days respectively in a week. Then, sunday's mine' stated roli shocking them. 

"Nooo' they squeaked flinching arya. 

"chup, now answer for this' she points arya's nested hairs. 

"i wants to put her hair straight with yellow band but he wants to put pigtails with red band' says sid glaring at rohan. 

"Grounded!' her one word startles the poor souls. She sat in the sofa opposite to the boys then started combing arya's messed up tresses. 

"Look at my daughter's hair' frustrated roli and removes the bands from her hairs. 

"Yours is better than your daddy's' chuckles roli in arya's ears glancing sid's hair which is nothing less than a crow's nest. 

She put two pigtails...Rohan smirks at sid,

"See, my pigtails won' rohan shows his tongue. Sid took his lips at one side but his sad face turned happy as roli made arya wear yellow band. He gave a lopsided smile at rohan irritating him. 

"Come doll' she put arya in her hip...

"Mumma give naa' rohan pouts his lips at roli admiring his princess dory. 

"No' she walks away from them. 

"it's all because you papa' rohan sighed. 

"because of you too' retaliated sid turning his face with a fake anger. 

After an hour,

rohan and roli were in kitchen while sid and arya in the bedroom playing...no arya was playing and sid was acting like playing but actually he was doing work in his laptop. 

"Pa?...' arya threw toy on sid's head. 

"haan haan see papa is watching you only' Sid pushed the laptop under the bed as he didn’t want to throw this laptop in the trash after arya doing something perfectly with the help of her so called batman rohan bhardwaj... Arya grinned and continues her play. She tilted her head,

"Pa?...' whimpers her as she understood her father wasn't giving her a proper concentration. 

"fine baby doll' sid closed his laptop then opened the drawer and put it inside. 

"Let's play' he grins laid on his stomach put his whole concentration only on his chubby doll. 

After an hour,

"Arya papa can't play like you under the cot doll' sid sighed watching his daughter who was crawling under the cot. He laid down hides his face inside his palm,

"Going to count, go hide baby doll. 1, 2, 3....'

"pa!' giggles arya. 

"I'm not seeing counting only..go hide' 

"pa' she calls again. 

"Hmm' sid opened his eyes and found her little legs under the bed. He pulled himself out and found her standing before him holding the bed. 

"Oh my god, are you serious?....' he ran near her and picked her up. 

"You stood on your own?...oh god! Roliii...Rohan' calls him jumping in excitement. 

"Now whatt?...' sings the mother and son entered into the room. 

"Arya stood on her own' informed him. 

Roli and Rohan stunned,

"Really?...' they rushed near arya who was laughing at their shocked face. Sid choked nodding his head. 

He made arya to sit in the sofa. 

"Papa counting Arya... you hide' sid covered his face while roli and rohan watches them eagerly. Arya held the sofa then slowly stood in her feet,

"Oh god/ super dory' roli and rohan jumps clapping their hands. Sid opened his eyes,

"I told you know' he weeps in happiness. 

AFTERNOON: 

"6×9= ?'

"54!'

"Good 6×10= ?'

"60!' 

"Very good!' smiles roli ruffling rohan while having arya in her lap feeding her. She closed rohan's note,

"Go sleep for sometime honey' she kissed his cheek and mouth. 

"Mumma lori?..'

"will sing' she smiles adjusting pillow under his head. 

Sid came out from the balcony after talking to his client. Arya removed the pallu from her face,

"Pa' she called licking her lips. Sid leaned over roli's lap towering arya. He kissed her velvety stomach,

"What my baby doll is doing? Having meal?...' he nudges his nose in her stomach making her laugh. Roli laughed along with them adjusting her blouse.

"Let's play' he tries to take her but arya slapped his face then went inside roli's pallu again. Roli snickered seeing his shocked face and hand in his cheek. 

"That's my girl' says her between her laugh then feeds her again. 

"Over madam..Everything is over between us' growled sid headed to his side of bed without disturbing rohan. Sid laid down in the bed took his mobile in his hand and scrolls the screen. 

After few minutes,

Roli put arya in her shoulder and taps her back after wiping her mouth. 

"Papa is angry, go show your puppy face to him' says roli in arya's ears then dropped her in the bed then began to arrange arya and rohan's toys in their's respective places. 

Arya crawled near sid crossing rohan. 

"Pa' she calls with her melodic tone. Sid took his lips at one side then turned against her. 

"Pa...' she clutched his shirt and tries to stand but fell on rohan's stomach making him grunt in sleep. Rohan whimpers in sleep,

"Oh guys..don't disturb the sleeping child' roli sighed before taking rohan in her arms. Rohan wrapped his legs and hands around his mother. She started walking in back and forth tapping his back while rohan snuggles in her neck fell asleep. 

Arya reached sid again, 

"Pa' arya nibbles sid's ear, he hides his giggle and controlled his urge to turn around. Sid saw her sideways,

"No..' he remarked rudely. Arya sat behind him and watches his back silently. She pouting her lips then begins to wail. Sid gasped,

"Maa...Maa..Sorry' Sid kneels before her then pulled her closer. Arya cries sucking her finger,

"Sorry baby doll' he pressed his cheek with hers rocks her in the air. 

"Sorry maa' whispers him nuzzles his face in her neck calming her down. 

"You know right she hates your ignorance? Then why y...'

"Was playing roli' he felt bad for his act. 

"You and your daughter' roli dropped rohan down then laid down beside him. 

Sid pulled back and found her yawning cutely blinking her eyelids to throw her sleep. 

"Napping time' sings sid put her in his lap then makes her sleep. 

NIGHT:

Sid dropped arya in the crib before walking near the sleeping rohan to built pillow wall around him. He raised his head and smirked at his wife who was arranging their thick blanket in the floor. 

Sid walks near her,

"Already two.. you want third one?...' chuckles him with a crossed arms. Roli rose up and clasped her arms around his neck. 

"My lucky number is 3 and 5...'

"what if we get twins this time?...' he pulled and smashing her body against his. 

"Will paln for 5th one then' she gave a smug look. Sid laughed and threw her in the blanket jumped above her. 

Roli locked her lips with his,

"My lucky number is 7' he says inside her mouth. 

"I don't have any problem' replies her rolling his t-shirt upward. Sid moved little and gives her space to remove his t-shirt. Roli runs her hand from his hard abdomen to his chest while sid was concentration on removing her saree. 

They both were enjoying in each other's arms without caring the world around them while the cute little beans inside roli's tummy giggling at their parents and jumping in eagerness to see their siblings. 

THE END

Hey guys, oh my god i had tears in my eyes because finally it's over...yeah the story which has tortured you everyone for a couple of years is finally over. This story is really really close to my heart as this is only made me to reach many rosidians and gave me so many friends. I still remember many of you encouraged me and pushed me through pms, comments to write more. Love you so much guysss and thank you so so much guys for your damn good response. Because of you guys only this story has reached 1.4 LAKHS VIWES and 1000+ comments... This is unbelievable right?.... it's all because of you loves!!!! Thank you once again!!!

Manasa, Himani di, Arisha, Soujanya, Sreeja, jasminrahul di, ratchu, Priya, taahir, khwaishfan, kavitha_r, gopsss, kavya, Raj, Ramya, Ayesha, honeyrosid, thank you honeys for your constant support throughout the whole two years. 

Shivi, ande, myrosid, Ns011201, Kaurpreet001, Ami_shona, Jenolin, Arzena,madhavimanish32, vardhinirosid, Porkrosid, coderlady, pareshif, Aadhu2001, angelsaranya, Anniesiddiqui, ANSIROSID18, anuranganadham, Anuva714, soma84, Thasny, sidro, riswanarichu, StarryAish, Shrirosid, Yashini97 you guys came late to support me but supporting me till now..till this moment that's really means a lotttt....

(Sorry if i have missed anyone) 

I don't know what to tell other than thank you. THANK YOU MY DEARS!!!!!!!!! 

Edited by Smily_Quinn - 3 years ago
arisharosid20 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Even i felt emotional di.

That's was so lovely ending.

Rosid with their kids.

So much lovely moments.

Rohan and arya bonding so much lovely and adorable.

Sid wants more kids naughty.

After 2 years this ff gets end.

Di many congratulations for this.

U deserve more than this.

Keep writing and loves u so much 💗

Soujanya_ROSID thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Lovely ending... Rohan and arya bonding is cute... Naughty rosid... 

Congratulations for completing this ff... 

Eagerly waiting for next ff... 

MessyMind thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Have expected such crazy and fun filled epilogue😆

Rohan is being a caring brother already that's so cute. 

Sid and Rohan's crazy fights for the little princess is adorable. 

But, how Arya has become Avni at the end🤣

Not only for you, this FF will remain special for all of us too. Totally loved reading it and enjoyed thoroughly.

And finally, congratulations for successfully completing this FF🥳

SREEJAROSID thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Emotional di soo much I loved I waited for these never leave I loved the total ff di

MistyDevil thumbnail

Originally posted by: Confused_Soul

Have expected such crazy and fun filled epilogue😆

Rohan is being a caring brother already that's so cute. 

Sid and Rohan's crazy fights for the little princess is adorable. 

But, how Arya has become Avni at the end🤣

Not only for you, this FF will remain special for all of us too. Totally loved reading it and enjoyed thoroughly.

And finally, congratulations for successfully completing this FF🥳

what avni?🤣🤪🤣🤣

MistyDevil thumbnail

Originally posted by: arisharosid20

Even i felt emotional di.

That's was so lovely ending.

Rosid with their kids.

So much lovely moments.

Rohan and arya bonding so much lovely and adorable.

Sid wants more kids naughty.

After 2 years this ff gets end.

Di many congratulations for this.

U deserve more than this.

Keep writing and loves u so much 💗

thank you ari...thank you so much for your support

MistyDevil thumbnail

Originally posted by: Soujanya_ROSID

Lovely ending... Rohan and arya bonding is cute... Naughty rosid... 

Congratulations for completing this ff... 

Eagerly waiting for next ff... 

aww Soujanya thank you dear