Insecurities( A Ronakshi OS)

AnushkhaA thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Guys! I wanna ask you all something... The silent readers mostly. Do comment please! Ek chotu sa comment karne mein kya problem hota hain??? Kar do na yaar.. I don't want the forum to die out like this... show off air jaane ke waqt sabne kaha tha forum aise khatam nhi hoga but see... 

If you people are really still interested in Ronakshi. Do stuff! Comment, converse, post stories, complete the half done stories... kuch toh karon...

And if you all are really interested. I could write some more stories on Ronakshi to post here... 

Lemme know in the comments if you want to read further or not...

Or else this will be the last story I post in this forum.... 

----------------------------------

Sonakshi turned in her sleep and suddenly woke up not feeling her husband's naked hard masculine body entangled with her from the back. 

"Rohit....?" 

Now where did he go? Middle of the night... She thought maybe he has a surgery. Though she believed it would impossible for him to stand upright for more than an hour after what she did to him tonight. That didn't even make her blush as the vision of her handsome husband moaning in desperation in his husky voice, cuffed securly to the bed with her over him, came in front of her eyes. 

God! What is happening to her!!!? 

Tanya says it is natural to get a bit horny in pregnancy. Her sex drive has surely increased these past few months. Sonakshi was a month pregnant now and her baby bump was showing. She was still shooting for her serial and would continue another month before they killed her character off. No! She absolutely didn't listen to Rohit about quitting. But the devil that he was he had threatened everybody on her set with dire consequences if they overwork her. But she thought they didn't actually need the threatening not only because noone believed that Rohit would actually perform a dissection on them and replace their kidneys with that of a pig, but also because all of them are overprotective of her anyways. Sunita had taken it upon herself to coordinate with Veena Mumma and Vimmi to look after her diet and Sumit had basically bought another phone to keep Rohit on the loop even during their shoot. 

The media was speculating about her pregnancy due to the fall in her public sightings but they had still being kept in bay. Sonakshi didn't want any unwanted interference in her personal life. But her husband on the other hand was a different picture altogether. She wasn't aware that he could get so overprotective and possessive about her. He didn't even let her bring a glass of water by herself even though this was just the first month. That irritated her by no means and she shuddered to think what would happen when the seventh or eighthed month comes??? 

Papa had promised her that he would lock Rohit in his chamber in the hospital if he irritates her too much. But if she was brutally honest then, she was taking her revenge in equal measure. Poor Rohit... Sonakshi giggled in her sleepy state thinking about her harried husband running around trying to fullfill her weird wishes and quench her insatiable thirst for desire. She tired him out quite often nowadays. One day he literally had to limp about. God! Pooja and Ajit teased them like anything...left, right and centre. Rohit had given her the wounded puppy expression. Despite all his eccentricities, pestering and overprotectiveness she loved him. 

Oh how she loved him! 

Mere words can't express it. Suddenly she heard a crash. She quickly got up disoriented by the sudden movement and looked around. The room nearly dark save a dim yellow glow from the bedside lamp. She got up and looked for her dress in the mess of their clothes scattered on the floor. She found his white shirt and wore it instead. 

"Rohit....?" 

Then she saw him in the verandah, with his back to her. He was wearing a silk robe and was looking at a broken....glass?

"Shit!"

Rohit mentally slapped himself as the glass slipped and fell on the ground making a hideous noise. Sona would definately wake up. And she did...he turned around slightly to look at her and his breath hitched. She was a vision made of dreams. She was padding barefooted and sleepily towards him, her chocolate brown tresses caressed her beautiful curves lovingly like a river running till her waist. She was wearing his shirt which reached till her knees exposing her creamy white legs and her naked breasts were peeping at him from the thin almost translucent fabric. She came up to him and wrapped her arms around his muscular frame from the back and kept her face against his back.

"Baby? Itni raat ko kya karr rahe ho? Neend nhi aa rhi..."

"Nhi...woh main.." He gulped.." Woh main aise hi...aankh khul gayi toh.."

"Rohit... Kya hua. Tell me. You are looking worried."

"Nope! I am not worried... Why should I be worried?"

Suddenly she saw what he was desperately trying to hide. 

"You were drinking. Weren't you?" 

The stark disappointment showed in her voice. Rohit was at a loss of words. He didn't want her to know and now that she did he couldn't lie to her.

"Why? Rohit.... Why do you torture your poor liver like this.."

She was extremely hurt. She didn't expect him to consume alcohol in this level. He wasn't like this. She untangled herself and was about to turn. Rohit quickly turned back and hugged her strongly nearly crushing her in his chest. 

"Sona...please. I didn't want to. I am just...." 

Sonakshi shook her head sighing in despair. She didn't attempt to free herself but neither did she hugg him back. She was hurt and she wanted him to know that. Rohit felt the panic rise frantically in his chest clogging his breath painfully.

"Sona main...main bohot worried hoon. Isliye...i knw its bad and I shoudn't yet..."

"Yet you drank..."

He sighed and left her slowly. Instantly her heart cried out in protest as his warmth was snatched from it. He had turned away, to look into the night sky again. She kept a comforting hand on his shoulder urging him to speak up.

"I'm afraid Sona..."

"What!? Why? Kya hua Rohit... Hospital mein kuch.."

"Nhi. Im afraid about our child."

"Par kyun? Usse kya hua. I did a checkup last week only, ultrasonography bhi toh ki thi..kuch bhi toh..."

"Sona main apne aur humare baby ke relationship ki baat kar rha hoon. I don't know whether i'll be a good dad or not.." 

Sonakshi was shocked into silence. Never in her wildest nightmares would she have thought that Rohit would be insecure about their baby. He looked at her, a strange melancholy in his handsome eyes which broke her heart.

"Tum toh jaanti ho, I don't have the best father in the world. And upon that Papa aur meri relationship ki history bhi utni pleasant nhi hain. So....mujhe hamesha ek darr rehta hain ki khi main bhi apne bacche ke saath.." 

He stopped there unable to voice his deepest darkest fear but when did his Sona need words to understand his feelings? She cupped his face softly and touched her forehead with his.

"Rohit. Tumhari fikr jaayas hain. Par tum mujhe ek baat bolo... Do you love our child?"

"Sona!" 

Rohit separated from her shocked at her insinuation. 

"How can you say that? Ofcourse I love our baby. I love him or her more than I have ever loved anyone."

"Will you be there for our baby when required?"

"Ofcourse. That is not.."

"Will you always protect our baby?"

"Obviously Sona. Ab ye kaisi baa..."

"Toh tum kyun itna soch rahe ho? Thats what a child needs from his or her father. Rohit, hum pehli baar parents banne jaa rhe hain. Hume koi experience nhi hain. Isliye darr lagnaa normal hain. Mujhe bhi lagtaa hain. I dont know whether i'll be a good mother.."

"What!!!? Sona!!! Tum duniyaa ki best mother banogi. Tum itni pyaari, itni loving ho. You will be a terrific mom." 

Rohit hugged her again. Sonakshi smiled at his proud voice.

"Toh isse wajah se Rohit, i can also say that you will be the best father in the world! Rohit tum Papa jaise nhi ho. He can't express his love, but he does love you. Aur tum, you have an infinite capacity to love Rohit, ask me.... I know. Tum hamare baby se itna pyaar karoge ki woh hamare dono keliye hi kaafi hoga. We will do mistakes baby. Har koi kartaa hain. But then we learn from our mistakes, and the best part is we have so many people around us to help, take advice from, Mumma, YK, Nishi bua, meri Mumma... So dont worry darling."

Rohit felt his eyes prick a bit as Sonakshi took his hand and placed it on her tummy. 

"Ye hamari pyaar ki nishani hain Rohit. Jab tak hamara pyaar barkaraar rahegaa, we will do nothing wrong for our child. Mark my words. Hum milke hamari duniya basaynge. And tum dekhna, we will be the happiest..." 

Rohit smiled and kneeled in front of her. He kissed on her stomach and her heart fluttered happily. 

"Sorry Sonakshi, mujhe tumse pehlehi baat kar leni chahiye thi. This will not be repeated."

Sonakshi wrapped her hands around his neck lifting herself up to reach his height and kissed his nose. 

"Pagal Dr. Surgeon! Kya sab sochte rehte ho. Come on now. Lets sleep. Waise bhi kal surgery hain, phir subah aankh nhi khulegi aur heart ki jagah kidney ki surgery kar do ge." 

Rohit lifted her up bridal style and laughed as she squeeled in delight.

"Aankh ka toh pata nhi par chal nhi paaunga main kal, thats for sure. Tumne toh... Mujhe poora wash out kar diya hain." 

He whispered in her ears huskily. Sonakshi shivered at his tone and bit his ear lobe lovingly, 

"toh chalo Dr. Surgeon, thik kar deti hoon tumhe..." 

And they laughed together, love flowing boundless, further happiness and a brand new journey awaiting them.

THE END 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

smile10000 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hope they had explored this track in the show too.. Loved the way Sona dealt with Rohit's insecurities.. 

AnushkhaA thumbnail

Originally posted by: smile10000

Hope they had explored this track in the show too.. Loved the way Sona dealt with Rohit's insecurities.. 

Thanks! 

Cute248 thumbnail

I hope season 2 aaye aur usme kuch aisa dikhaya jaye.....btw it was beautiful❤❤

AnushkhaA thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cute248

I hope season 2 aaye aur usme kuch aisa dikhaya jaye.....btw it was beautiful❤❤

Thanksssss! Me too.. 😔😔😔