Originally posted by: Confused_Soul
I'm cleaning my house😭
Can't be here tomorrow as I've function at home plus I've my 2nd internal online exam also. How am I gonna manage both at a time😭
All the best exam...
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Confused_Soul
I'm cleaning my house😭
Can't be here tomorrow as I've function at home plus I've my 2nd internal online exam also. How am I gonna manage both at a time😭
All the best exam...
sooooo happpppyyyyyy toooo hearrrrr🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Confused_Soul
I'm cleaning my house😭
Can't be here tomorrow as I've function at home plus I've my 2nd internal online exam also. How am I gonna manage both at a time😭
U can do it di u can manage it di
All the best for the exams di and cleaning work di
Today my whole day net not working
Originally posted by: Smily_Quinn
sooooo happpppyyyyyy toooo hearrrrr🤣🤣
Please update shubh mangal zyada saavdhaan....
Good morning 🌞
Have a nice day all🤗
Good morning all....
Good morning everyone🤗
Good afternoon all...