Wait this Manushi never released a film ? I feel she’s been discussed for 2 years ? Why hadn’t she made a film yet 😵😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Wait this Manushi never released a film ? I feel she’s been discussed for 2 years ? Why hadn’t she made a film yet 😵😆
Originally posted by: Maroonporsche
Wait this Manushi never released a film ? I feel she’s been discussed for 2 years ? Why hadn’t she made a film yet 😵😆
She's part of 2 films releasing in 2021 -
1. Privthiraj Chauhan co-starring Akshay Kumar
2. YRF film co-starring Vicky Kaushal
The shooting of Privthiraj had been stalled due to the pandemic, otherwise it would have released in 2020.
Originally posted by: mintyblue
Yeah I know but he's barely had any releases, right? Just Mirzya and Bhavesh Joshi? Also, a cameo in AK vs. AK.
True. And nothing about Harsh excites me personally, but I still wouldn't like to predict his future in the industry. He is an A-list starkid - so however sporadic they may be – he will keep having more opportunities to prove himself. And he will go the producing/directing way if the acting thing doesn't workout for him, I think.
Others from your list:
I rather liked Janvhi in Ghost Stories and Gunjan. If she keeps working on her craft and doesn't mess with her face anymore, I have a feeling she will do okay in this industry. I wouldn't want to write her off just yet.
Haven't seen Pranutan's debut movie but I have seen some of her interviews and she reminds me a lot of her Aunt Kajol - the way she talks and smiles, she is so much a young Kajol to me. Hope she does well and keeps getting employed.
Except for Sara and Tara, I have much hope for the others 😃
Harsh has a harsh personality 😆. Sorry.
But he is a good actor. And his tastes seem a bit cerebral which usually doesn't win in Bollywood. He's the kind who would fit in well on Broadway.
Originally posted by: chingoobean
True. And nothing about Harsh excites me personally, but I still wouldn't like to predict his future in the industry. He is an A-list starkid - so however sporadic they may be – he will keep having more opportunities to prove himself. And he will go the producing/directing way if the acting thing doesn't workout for him, I think.
Others from your list:
I rather liked Janvhi in Ghost Stories and Gunjan. If she keeps working on her craft and doesn't mess with her face anymore, I have a feeling she will do okay in this industry. I wouldn't want to write her off just yet.
Haven't seen Pranutan's debut movie but I have seen some of her interviews and she reminds me a lot of her Aunt Kajol - the way she talks and smiles, she is so much a young Kajol to me. Hope she does well and keeps getting employed.
Except for Sara and Tara, I have much hope for the others 😃
Pranutan is a beauty and looks more like Nutan her grandmother.
Originally posted by: mintyblue
She's part of 2 films releasing in 2021 -
1. Privthiraj Chauhan co-starring Akshay Kumar
2. YRF film co-starring Vicky Kaushal
The shooting of Privthiraj had been stalled due to the pandemic, otherwise it would have released in 2020.
Wow that's bad luck on her part. Now Im reading that YRF film with Akshay is in some dispute with the director and Aditya C ?
Also I don't care that she can't act I love Sara. Her rhyming on her insta posts ❤️❤️😆
Ananya Panday would be my pick of the new bunch. She's got everything going for her, including the trolls who are giving her more clicks/trends/fame.
I had thought Sara Ali Khan had it in the bag but then I watched Coolie No.1 and she was AWFUL.
Janhvi Kapoor - love her to bits but she's got a LOT of catching up to do.
Tripti Dimri was brilliant in Bulbbul, let's see what else she can do.
Kiara Advani gave me high hopes with Guilty but WTF was Indoo Ki Jawani.
Sanya Malhotra has got OODLES of potential, she's mesmerising and so quietly confident - I adore her.
Vaani Kapoor - she's been around for a while but I think only 3 films released so far. I just recently watched the second half of War and WHY DID NONE OF YOU TELL ME HOW AMAZING SHE WAS. I'm not joking, even in her 24-minute role she blew my mind. The scene with Hrithik in the garden, reminded me of Karisma in DTPH. Love this girl.
Radhika Madan - 3 years in, 3 very good performances, I need to see what she's got coming up, she's an incredible performer.
Sanjana Sanghi - she was SO GOOD in Dil Bechara. Looking forward to her next film "Om".
Geetika Vidya Ohlyan - this girl is a FIRECRACKER. I've seen her in Soni, Thappad, Unpaused. She's so so so amazing, I'd love her to go even further and get some well deserved recognition.
Shanaya Kapoor - well if it's okay to stan Manushi, then Shanaya is fair game. She's got an elegance about her that I like, good luck to her.
Tanya Maniktala - It was hard to get through the second episode of A Suitable Boy because it was too boring, but this girl stood out to me. That's hard to do when you've got Tabu in the vicinity. Her eyes are so expressive. I wonder if she's going to do mainstream films.
Dislike all of them, hope they all flop.
Originally posted by: Rekha_ji
Sanjana Sanghi - she was SO GOOD in Dil Bechara. Looking forward to her next film "Om".
Yeah she’s another one. Lovely smile
not a bad list. Ananya has spunk...she is more likely to do well than other star kids friends.
Millennials(at least those born in the 80's) clock Dhurandhar as propaganda. Gen Z doesn’t even register it as anything that serious. And that’s...
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
93