Originally posted by: Scarlett_15
Oh god..I don't want him to become Pravi in the show🤣🤣
Me too🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Scarlett_15
Oh god..I don't want him to become Pravi in the show🤣🤣
Me too🤣
Originally posted by: Neh_anidita
173 aya kyaaaaaa ??
Nahi..
Saw them too I think Deadly ones Afifa 🤣🤣Originally posted by: Scarlett_15
Reka this is just the trailer..Aage aage Dekho hota hai kya🤣
aree aap dabba dekhi kya😲,dekhlo👍🏼Saw them too I think Deadly ones Afifa 🤣🤣
Saw them too I think Deadly ones Afifa 🤣🤣
🤪You will come across the rib tickling piece of rubbish talking you've heard😎🤣🤣Stay tuned Reka🤪
Ok guys bye,baad mein aate hain😎
🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Scarlett_15
🤪You will come across the rib tickling piece of rubbish talking you've heard😎🤣🤣Stay tuned Reka🤪
Rib tickling 🤣 lung suffocating rubbish🤪
I hope your first day in AT was entertaining Reku🤪🤣