I just remembered that I didn’t send the answers.
Phew...Finally sent it..
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I just remembered that I didn’t send the answers.
Phew...Finally sent it..
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
I just remembered that I didn’t send the answers.
Phew...Finally sent it..
its okay re you still have one whole day na😆
Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
its okay re you still have one whole day na😆
Yeah till tomorrow morning 11.30 am only. So thank god I sent it today cz kal yaad nahi aata..😆
Congratulations on new thread
Send your answers everyone 😉
Originally posted by: braveheartdoc
Send your answers everyone 😉
Kitne bache?😆
last theme kiss kay upar tha ? as i cant manage time meine socha bhi nei , dekha bhi nehi
Originally posted by: opsora2090
last theme kiss kay upar tha ? as i cant manage time meine socha bhi nei , dekha bhi nehi
Last theme was Bollywood villains
This theme is Ideas and inventions
Originally posted by: opsora2090
last theme kiss kay upar tha ? as i cant manage time meine socha bhi nei , dekha bhi nehi
Oppo, aaj deadline hai😳 aapne abhi tak solve nahi kiya toh todha jaldi karo, you have 9.5 hours more👍🏼
Originally posted by: ShiriFictionPen
I sent my answers
All the best👍🏼