I feel that Rahul will join with manu punjabi.. And Arshi Khan😆🤣i like manu After Rahul. 😉
He is also bb material 😉
It will be intersting to watch rubina team & rahul team.
I feel that Rahul will join with manu punjabi.. And Arshi Khan😆🤣i like manu After Rahul. 😉
He is also bb material 😉
It will be intersting to watch rubina team & rahul team.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Ab kya Aly ka sidekick nahin balki Manu ka sidekick banega ? 😲
Originally posted by: MuguetDScorpion
Ab kya Aly ka sidekick nahin balki Manu ka sidekick banega ? 😲
sahi baat....Rahul ke paas toh popular biwi bhi nahi jiske sahare aage jaaye...ðŸ˜
na he will join his family 😆
Originally posted by: Sivani123
I feel that Rahul will join with manu punjabi.. And Arshi Khan😆🤣i like manu After Rahul. 😉
He is also bb material 😉
It will be intersting to watch rubina team & rahul team.
I hope he does....now that Rahul knows that he is the most popular one along with Rubina...and how Abhinav is moving forward because of Rubina...I am hoping he gives the sasta vakeel a reality check🥳
He will definitely not join Arshi for sure
Originally posted by: blue-ice.1
sahi baat....Rahul ke paas toh popular biwi bhi nahi jiske sahare aage jaaye...ðŸ˜
Hahahah
Its true Manu is very fond of Rahul anything is possible
Originally posted by: MunnaBadnamHua
na he will join his family 😆
JaslY family 🤣
Originally posted by: MunnaBadnamHua
na he will join his family 😆
🤣🤣