Usse hi pucho...
With perfect DP...π€ͺ
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Usse hi pucho...
With perfect DP...π€ͺ
Btw did anyone noticed that kubool hai is coming back
Originally posted by: blackhole
naah re.. thodi sardi hai... Cold hua h mujhe...
Take care Priya...
seriously yaarπ
I love the UNπ€ͺ
thankyouπOriginally posted by: dusk2dawn
Aww tc dearπ€π€
bartan dhonaπ€£Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
Kya bartan dhone ki ya ikea shopping ki? π
Me2 yr...
Mein bhi kabhi rain lungi aisa koi hatke UN...
Yes dinner kab ka ho gaya its almost 12 am here.
I need some items for kitchen organizing but covid ke wajah se lockdown mein sab bandh ho gaya tha. So couldn't go to store and buy stuff .
Originally posted by: blackhole
Btw did anyone noticed that kubool hai is coming back
Yes . I haven't seen the previous season so looking forward to it
Originally posted by: EmeraldPrincess
Hey sonaπ
How r u? Had breakfast