Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vr15h thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

I'm not watching this show, but I'm  getting plenty of comments daily on my YouTube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/Vrishasena/videos

Edited by .Vrish. - 3 years ago
FlauntPessimism thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: .Vrish.

I'm not watching this show, but I'm not getting plenty of comments daily on my YouTube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/Vrishasena/videos

This is your channel 

wow good subscriber base

Vr15h thumbnail

Thanks

It was bound to pick up over 12 years.

I actually made that channel to capture at least some of what I thought were the authentic parts of the epic, although some, like Panchavakram or the Ahi-Mahi saga turned out to not be that.  While Ramayan keywords would yield that, by making it predicated on certain events, it probably fell outside the radar of Sagar hunters 😈

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Vrish, you're lucky youtube allowed those videos to stay up. A lot of NDTV Ramayan videos have been getting removed from online, because Amazon Prime is uploading the show in their streaming service, which is nice since anyone can now see it, but unfortunately you still need to pay and buy each 'season'.

Vr15h thumbnail

RkS, the people who indiscriminately uploaded everything, and called it things like Ramayan 1, 2, 3,... were the ones whose videos got massacred.  I was careful to just pick selected events, and while Ramayan was in the keywords - meaning anyone looking can find my videos, I gave them different headings.

Fun fact: if you do a search for 'Dhanyamalini', my 2 videos are the only ones you'll find 😈😆

Also, what is a 'season': is it split by 'kand's, or something else?

Edited by .Vrish. - 3 years ago
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

RkS, the people who indiscriminately uploaded everything, and called it things like Ramayan 1, 2, 3,... were the ones whose videos got massacred.  I was careful to just pick selected events, and while Ramayan was in the keywords - meaning anyone looking can find my videos, I gave them different headings.

Fun fact: if you do a search for 'Dhanyamalini', my 2 videos are the only ones you'll find 😈😆

Also, what is a 'season': is it split by 'kand's, or something else?

LOL, I remember your then obsession with Dhanyamalini. ðŸ¤£

No, each 'season' is split by 30 episodes. So far, only 50 episodes were uploaded, so there's only '2 seasons'.

https://www.amazon.com/Episode-1/dp/B07M93XV49/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&keywords=ramayan+video&qid=1594492561&sr=8-1

Vr15h thumbnail

Originally posted by: RamKiSeeta

Vrish, you're lucky youtube allowed those videos to stay up. A lot of NDTV Ramayan videos have been getting removed from online, because Amazon Prime is uploading the show in their streaming service, which is nice since anyone can now see it, but unfortunately you still need to pay and buy each 'season'.

Well, finally my YouTube channel has been removed, so much for that!  I still have the original videos, but guess that YouTube is no place to watch it

FlauntPessimism thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Well, finally my YouTube channel has been removed, so much for that!  I still have the original videos, but guess that YouTube is no place to watch it

They have been removed? I used to often visit your channel.

Really sad to know it has been removed