How does that change that he is a fboy 🤪
I mean officially dated officially cheated jump wagon still continues
The ultimate fboy
And what is Deepika?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
How does that change that he is a fboy 🤪
I mean officially dated officially cheated jump wagon still continues
The ultimate fboy
And what is Deepika?
Neither am I her fan nor I like her but I don't think it's a crime or morally wrong to move out of relationship if it's not working for you. Feelings might get hurt in process but as long as you are respectful towards the person and handle it maturely dating and breaking up is fine.
Originally posted by: Harley_Quinn
And what is Deepika?
Not a fboy like ranbir😆
Maybe one should understand what fboy means.
This fboy image started after the infamous KWK episode. Where deepika and soman joined hands to bring rabir down. To an extent even ranbir used this image for his own benefit. Otherwise, he even had a long term relationship with Kat.
Of course she's not a fboy. A person not knowing the meaning of fboy would also know that because she herself has said that she's a woman who has breasts.
Then what is she?
Amid huge hype for Avengers doomsday, don't you think Srk should postpone the release of King in December? I think he should, seeing huge...
12