Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

by_stander thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

The only way I could justify is that Virat is emotionally unstable right now with losing pakhi, with Kamal's death, and with Samrat being MIA. And with the villagers pressuring him, he is not able to think clearly. Now that Sai had committed suicide, he is now floundered by what he should do. So he just gave in to the villager's pressure. From what I witnessed in Virat's character is that he tries to please everyone. In the first episode, you will see how he goes to the temple to keep his promise to his aunt, he sacrifices Pakhi for his brother, he then makes that stupid promise to Pakhi, and finally, he makes his final promise to Kamal sir. So essentially he does what would please others in the name of duty. I guess as a police officer he is not very great at separating his personal emotion from his duty. That is the main character complex with Virat. 

For Sai, I think she would agree to Virat because she knows subconsciously that she will be a burden to these villagers. Then when Viral strikes the deal with her she would feel more at ease to accept it as the marriage would not really mean anything to either of them. This would give her a chance to stand up on her own feet and give her the leverage to leave when she wishes. 

Optimist_d thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

[QUOTE=Roroo]

I agree with your points regarding love ir arranged marriage. But what about forced marriage? In arranged marriage, both of them will be ready to work on the relationship, so it's fine.

But in forced ones, how is it going to work?

Well I should just accept that this is how ITV is going to be.

niakush thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Optimist_d

Yes, but I think to get them married, writers had to do this I have made up my mind that the reason is going to be like this. So I am not much disturbed by this thought. Still, it makes a difference 

@bold- you actually said that? That too here on the forum? ðŸ¤£

Hahaha.....what else could i do yaar....the way illogical things are been shown.... sister wala thoda logical laga!!!

I guess u are right, main motive I guess is any how shaadi honi chaiye!!! So keeping logic currently aside I hope we get dhamakedar post marriage logics 😂😂