Today's episode was dissapointing a bit as I waited all week and it was slow. So many flashbacks and a lot of OST.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Today's episode was dissapointing a bit as I waited all week and it was slow. So many flashbacks and a lot of OST.
Originally posted by: azaanabbas
Today's episode was dissapointing a bit as I waited all week and it was slow. So many flashbacks and a lot of OST.
This the problem with most of dramas nowadays. They air a happening ep one weak, and next weak they air a very slow one.
Sorry double post
This the problem with most of dramas nowadays. They air a happening ep one weak, and next weak they air a very slow one.
Now its right time to end this drama
Originally posted by: ItsmeSehar
Ulfat aur Noori dono same hain.
Nhi noori bhot tezz hai. Ulfat tu pagal hai. She is greedy but not clever.
Originally posted by: ItsmeSehar
I feel bad for Zahid.He's an underrated actor.May Allah bless him with success.
He is underrated actor for sure but he is also doing overacting like other cast and I didn't expect this from him. I always thought drama kitna bhi bura ho Zahid ki acting toh achi hogi kam se kam🤔Zahid ne sabse jyada disappoint kiya hai mujhe.
double post
I know that what you are saying about Zahid is true. I agree with you that Zahid's performance in this drama is not so good. We are all fans of Zahid.Actually drama ki story Aisi hi hai Jis ki wajah sy usko iis tarha ki acting karni par rahi hai.Originally posted by: sheeluneelu
He is underrated actor for sure but he is also doing overacting like other cast and I didn't expect this from him. I always thought drama kitna bhi bura ho Zahid ki acting toh achi hogi kam se kam🤔Zahid ne sabse jyada disappoint kiya hai mujhe.
Originally posted by: ItsmeSehar
I know that what you are saying about Zahid is true. I agree with you that Zahid's performance in this drama is not so good. We are all fans of Zahid.Actually drama ki story Aisi hi hai Jis ki wajah sy usko iis tarha ki acting karni par rahi hai.
Yeah he is also disappointing with his acting. Not impressive at all.
I am still watching this drama only for Zahid 😃though the story of this drama is not impressive😔Yeah he is also disappointing with his acting. Not impressive at all.