rithika2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

In the new promo it was shown as sai is disappointed in sum way even though she has a gud husband, gud family and her dream to pursue.

If u see carefully in the promo when sai stops putting sindoor he looks at her with a hope in his eyes bt is disappointed when she drops her hands. 

This is exactly how their bond will be.

In tamil version of this show both sai and virat though married without love and as a part of deal the way they get attracted to each other is really sumthing to look forward.

In tamil version Sai and virat are unlike other tv couples though they dont admit, they feel jealous and possessive even before they realise their feelings. Within few days of marriage sai feels jealous when virat talks to paakhi. And virat supports her when his family troubles her or pakhi troubles her. Unknowingly and unwillingly both get attracted with eachother in a lovely way.

Their nokjhok and things they do out of frustration is worth a watch. Even the family drama is quiet a fun in tamil. 

I hope they show it the same way just like they are showing it till now. The initial plot of tamil version of the show is also similar to bengali version also. So i hope the main plot and emotions are maintained same. 

Waiting for it to unfold. If they add regular hindi show masala this vl becum a regular show bt if they try out in tamil way its super fun ride. Though i had trouble understanding language as i am a telugu girl i still enjoyed the confrontations and drama. Then u can imagine how fun it vl be in hindi. 

Edited by rithika2015 - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: rithika2015

In the new promo it was shown as sai is disappointed in sum way even though she has a gud husband, gud family and her dream to pursue.

If u see carefully in the promo when sai stops putting sindoor he looks at her with a hope in his eyes bt is disappointed when she drops her hands. 

In tamil version of this show both sai and virat though married without love and as a part of deal the way they get attracted to each other is really sumthing to look forward.

In tamil version Sai and virat are unlike other tv couples though they dont admit, they feel jealous and possessive even before they realise their feelings. Within few days of marriage sai feels jealous when virat talks to paakhi. And virat supports her when his family troubles her or pakhi troubles her. Unknowingly and unwillingly both get attracted with eachother in a lovely way.

Their nokjhok and things they do out of frustration is worth a watch. Even the family drama is quiet a fun in tamil. 

I hope they show it the same way just like they are showing it till now. The initial plot of tamil version of the show is also similar to bengali version also. So i hope the main plot and emotions are maintained same. 

Waiting for it to unfold. If they add regular hindi show masala this vl becum a regular show bt if they try out in tamil way its super fun ride. Though i had trouble understanding language as i am a telugu girl i still enjoyed the confrontations and drama. Then u can imagine how fun it vl be in hindi. 

I don't want Sai to fall.in love first. 

Bas baat khatam. 

Let.Virat fall.in love first and realize what true love is and the fear of.losing Sai. I want to see him suffer. 

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Sounds promising and super fun. Looking forward to it. 

Roroo thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Me too.. want virat to fall in love with sai first.. will be so much fun to see him suffer

Optimist_d thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Chahat_A_Doshi

I don't want Sai to fall.in love first. 

Bas baat khatam. 

Let.Virat fall.in love first and realize what true love is and the fear of.losing Sai. I want to see him suffer. 

🤣

And let him know the difference between true love and infatuation ðŸ˜†

Optimist_d thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Yes, I'm waiting to see how they fall for each other. I mean their conversations,  fights, supporting each other and all. Especially Virat realising his love for Sai and his troubles😈 I know I'm being sadistic. But this is a revenge kind of expectation from Virat (for doing such a stupid promise to Pakhi)

PS: Even I'm a Telugu girl ðŸ˜†

tulasi99 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Optimist_d

Yes, I'm waiting to see how they fall for each other. I mean their conversations,  fights, supporting each other and all. Especially Virat realising his love for Sai and his troubles😈 I know I'm being sadistic. But this is a revenge kind of expectation from Virat (for doing such a stupid promise to Pakhi)

PS: Even I'm a Telugu girl ðŸ˜†

The lead pair is the best part of this show. Even their fights are sweet though most of the times its Sai who attacks him like a fierce cat and Virat is the more mature and patient one.

Yup, Virat will be like caught between devil and deep blue sea due to his attraction towards Sai and promise to Pakhi.

Nenu kuda telugu abbai ne kaani naaku tamil kuda vachu.

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: rithika2015

If u see carefully in the promo when sai stops putting sindoor he looks at her with a hope in his eyes bt is disappointed when she drops her hands. (He always looks at her with a hope in his eyes this is why before their track starts they are so good together)

In tamil version Sai and virat are unlike other tv couples though they dont admit, they feel jealous and possessive even before they realise their feelings. Within few days of marriage sai feels jealous when virat talks to paakhi. (I so wish HERE VIRAT STARTS feeling JEALOUS WHEN SHE WILL START GOING TO the UNIVERSITY) And virat supports her when his family troubles her or pakhi troubles her. Unknowingly and unwillingly both get attracted with eachother in a lovely way.

by_stander thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

in the Bengali version, Virat confesses his love first