Originally posted by: Optimist_d
Samjho na, strategic planning is done using brains 🤣
Vaadaboy? Lol! Actually Vada is a south Indian dish. Suddenly i was like, what is she saying 😆
🤣🤣
Vaadaboy is the sanitised and viratified version of playboy😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: Optimist_d
Samjho na, strategic planning is done using brains 🤣
Vaadaboy? Lol! Actually Vada is a south Indian dish. Suddenly i was like, what is she saying 😆
🤣🤣
Vaadaboy is the sanitised and viratified version of playboy😆
We are on trolling spree 🤣
Viratified version for sure should be vaadaboy, the promises I can't live upto! 😆
He's not a playboy, didn't u see? He can promise anyone, unlike playboys. Waise bhi, so far it's only two ladies in his life. Ek toh abhi bhi bachi hai, but ofcourse going to be his wife soon. Childhood marriage u see
Originally posted by: Optimist_d
We are on trolling spree 🤣
Viratified version for sure should be vaadaboy, the promises I can't live upto! 😆
He's not a playboy, didn't u see? He can promise anyone, unlike playboys. Waise bhi, so far it's only two ladies in his life. Ek toh abhi bhi bachi hai, but ofcourse going to be his wife soon. Childhood marriage u see
Playboys dil ke saath khelta hain, Vaadaboy zindagiyon ke saath😵
He is kinda like an Epic hero we know; bhad mein jaey sab, bas dusron ki zindagi ko dav pe lagana hain😔
Originally posted by: ..Peppermint..
Playboys dil ke saath khelta hain, Vaadaboy zindagiyon ke saath😵
He is kinda like an Epic hero we know; bhad mein jaey sab, bas dusron ki zindagi ko dav pe lagana hain😔
Aisa mat bolo! He sacrificed for others, why are u saying that he ruined?
If he gets to know this, he'll feel bad and if he feels bad, he calls Pakhi. God I can't afford that!
Originally posted by: Optimist_d
Aisa mat bolo! He sacrificed for others, why are u saying that he ruined?
If he gets to know this, he'll feel bad and if he feels bad, he calls Pakhi. God I can't afford that!
I felt that!!! Im so happy that they won't call each other
Don't get your hopes high rey! Just when I thought like that, he called her, to tell her, mai aa raha hoon Simran
In yesterday's episode when pakhi said to her friend-
Ye log samajhte kyu nahi maine samrat ke sath bas ek din spend kiya tha aise mein main apne dil mein uske liye feelings kaha se laun
I was like....oh yes pakhi needs 2 days to fall in love🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by: anjali0111
In yesterday's episode when pakhi said to her friend-
Ye log samajhte kyu nahi maine samrat ke sath bas ek din spend kiya tha aise mein main apne dil mein uske liye feelings kaha se laun
I was like....oh yes pakhi needs 2 days to fall in love🤣🤣🤣
So true 

Originally posted by: anjali0111
In yesterday's episode when pakhi said to her friend-
Ye log samajhte kyu nahi maine samrat ke sath bas ek din spend kiya tha aise mein main apne dil mein uske liye feelings kaha se laun
I was like....oh yes pakhi needs 2 days to fall in love🤣🤣🤣
I had the same reaction...k bhai virat k sath toh tera janmo janmo wala pyaar tha na!!! Lol!!😂😂😂
I had the same reaction...k bhai virat k sath toh tera janmo janmo wala pyaar tha na!!! Lol!!😂😂😂
Pakhi ko obsession ho raha hai wo toh mana par ye virat kyu bar bar aag mein ghee dalta hai...kal jab usne pakhi ko phone kiya toh i was like....tu ja raha hai na bhai...tab baat kar lena...abhi phone karna kyu jaruri hai
And now after knowing that he will also call her for the wedding....i am just disappointed with him🥱