Alexia🤗
How are you?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Alexia🤗
How are you?
Octo🤗
Where have been yesterday??
Yeahh, I visited another Doctor today...
Sab negativity hi phela rahe hai behen..
Octo🤗
Where have been yesterday??
Yeahh, I visited another Doctor today...
Sab negativity hi phela rahe hai behen..
🤗
I was just occupied thoda yesterday
What did the doctor say?😲
Negativity ki toh baat hi mat Karo. I'm just so mentally exhausted about it
Wahi yaar... They said It's a surprise in their Medical history that I have survived my life since childhood...Originally posted by: Octothorpe
🤗
I was just occupied thoda yesterday
What did the doctor say?😲
Negativity ki toh baat hi mat Karo. I'm just so mentally exhausted about it
Wahi yaar... They said It's a surprise in their Medical history that I have survived my life since childhood...
😲
You are miracle child❤️
Areyy Miracle ke kaam kya khel khela hai meri zindagi ne mere saath..
Areyy Miracle ke kaam kya khel khela hai meri zindagi ne mere saath..
Jo hota hai acche le liye hota hai😊
Yeh bhi sahi hai...
Yeh bhi sahi hai...
Ahaan! Purani baaton ka soch ke koi fayda nahi hota
Yepp..
But kabhi kabhi ateet baar baar saamne aata hai toh takleef deta hai behen.. Bahut takleef..