Happy birthday to you Sonakshi Rastogi

Sree_mk thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Today is 7th, November. Our KHKT's "Drama Queen" Sonakshi Rastogi's birthday 🥳. She is one of my most favourite FL characters on ITV. She was one of the classy, beautiful, humble, emotional and bold FL characters on ITV ❤️.

I still remember last year, this day fans trended #HBDSonakshiRastogi on twitter. Today also KHKT fans are wishing her in twitter and Instagram. Sonakshi Rastogi will always be special to all KHKT fans. KHKT fans are planning to trend "#HBDSona" hashtag on twitter from today's evening ❤️. I wish this trend will also be successful like last year birthday trend. All the best to all KHKT fans in twitter for this trend 👍🏼.

Once again happy birthday to our KHKT show's golden hearted FL Sonakshi Rastogi ❤️. In parallel world she must be celebrating her birthday with her kadoos Dr.Surgeon.

Edited by Sree_mk - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priya185 thumbnail

Happy birthday Sonakshi

she was one of the best female protagonists 

Sree_mk thumbnail

I am posting some of the interesting birthday wishes tweets for Sonakshi Rastogi posted by KHKT fans on twitter yesterday.

https://twitter.com/Mubashshera02/status/1324807307167887360?s=20

This tweet explained very well about OG  Sonakshi Rastogi's character in KHKT ❤️.

Sree_mk thumbnail

Such a beautiful birthday wish for a fictional character Sonakshi Rastogi ❤️. Go through this whole thread guys :

https://twitter.com/_khoya_ujala/status/1324801020279488514?s=20

justchillalways thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Belated Bday wishes to our one and only pure and beautiful soul .

FictionalEscape thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Goodness me, my baby turned a year older & I freaking missed her birthday!!!😭😭😭

Hoping you had a blast on your day Sona🥺 Wishing you a lifetime of love & happiness, hope you & doctor surgeon are all smiles forever❤️✨

My little ball of sunshine, I love you so much🥺❤️

I made a very short vid on her🙈❤️ It's my first attempt at vidding, toh acha nahi bana🙈 Nonetheless, belated happy birthday, my drama queen🤧💖❤️

FictionalEscape thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sree_mk

Such a beautiful birthday wish for a fictional character Sonakshi Rastogi ❤️. Go through this whole thread guys :

https://twitter.com/_khoya_ujala/status/1324801020279488514?s=20

Ohh my god, I love that VM🤧❤️

That wish is so beautiful, imma cry now🤧💞