Originally posted by: Armu4eva
Pavz says..Game pe focus karna hai, Dil lagane thodi aai hun..
Me... Chal jhooti🤣
Jo nehi karne aai, wohi kar gayi pure season so far 😆
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Originally posted by: Armu4eva
Pavz says..Game pe focus karna hai, Dil lagane thodi aai hun..
Me... Chal jhooti🤣
Jo nehi karne aai, wohi kar gayi pure season so far 😆
while I think Nishant should not be saying this since Eijaz is not in a position to defend himself at the moment but this is a very serious allegation
ARTI SINGH IS COMING THIS WEEKEND
Originally posted by: theBoyWonder
while I think Nishant should not be saying this since Eijaz is not in a position to defend himself at the moment but this is a very serious allegation
Yup I saw him saying that in tellychakkar interview too
Originally posted by: theBoyWonder
ARTI SINGH IS COMING THIS WEEKEND
Kyun😭
Kavita firse aayegi😲
😒
she is coming as an expert panelist who decides if Kavita gets a second chance 😆😎