Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Oh you meant that 😆
But I love that song Gud se mitha Ishq Ishq song 😳❤️
Okay batao fir kaise suru karun?
Originally posted by: Prit_007
Oh you meant that 😆
But I love that song Gud se mitha Ishq Ishq song 😳❤️
Pata nahi. I don't remember much of the movie now. Watch it ages ago😆
Originally posted by: Octothorpe
Pata nahi. I don't remember much of the movie now. Watch it ages ago😆
Oh 😆
Musafir hoon yaron na ghar hai na thikana mujhe chalte jana hai bas chalte jana
🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Prit_007
Musafir hoon yaron na ghar hai na thikana mujhe chalte jana hai bas chalte jana
🤣🤣
Aane se uske aaye bahaar
Jaane se uske jaaye bahaar
Badi mastaani hai
Meri mehbooba
😛