Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aryapdane thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Discolights

Totally agree. She could never be anything more than kisi ki love interest.. kisi ki wife or  not so wife .. always ready to take everyone's abusive behavior with open hands, rather she had more love and affection for people who downgraded her a for belonging to a certain section of society. I mean she became a plumber, electrician and best was decorating room for her enemy's first night and all. I wonder if she was ever taught the word called self resepect by anyone. Oh God I can go on an on for this pathetically written character and the actress made this character more cringy.

🤣-this is again for no reason.

Man I couldn't agree more! This female lead was cringe all throughout. She lacked a backbone from the first day and didn't grow one until the very end. I see this show as an epitome of failure on all fronts. They couldn't get anything right. Prerna was miscast. The actress was good in her previous show but she wasn't right for the character of Prerna. The writers then refused to write tracks that would utilise the strengths of the actress. So Prerna could never stand on her two feet. It is a sad thing really that the only track that seemed to work in this show was Prerna's sautan drama. And the problematic things they showed 🤦🏻‍♀️ I'm glad that this is over. 

🤣🤣

This emoji will be my outro from now on 😂

Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: aryapdane

Okay.. Whatever helps you sleep peacefully at night. 

😆i am awaken  ooops