Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

angelfire78 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Suta πŸ€—πŸ€— Thanks for your updates, and the thread we loved to fill! Will miss that!!

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

This thread and messages out here πŸ€—πŸ€—β€οΈβ€οΈ are so heart warming ... this was my first experience on a public forum interacting with anonymous people and I must say the forum has been so welcoming and encouraging for the most post....I had a gala time doing the fun nautankis...dissecting scenes and characters and hanging here around  ...thanks to all the members for keeping this place safe heaven the most positive place to put the views πŸ€—  This is also the first time I am watching a show in real time so the experience of something going away probably for ever and all the good bye atmosphere is heart wrenching ....don't know if I will even find a show that will encourage me to come out of my shell again and will I ever get a fantastic set of members again in that case but I will this place , the vibe it has , it was my get away from real life to a small tiny world where mishti and abir lived with me β€οΈβ€οΈ 

YRHPK might be ending in digi world but the show will always remain alive in our hearts.

Thank you Team YRHPK for introducing mishbirism to us !! β€οΈ I know the story was completely ruined in the end but like someone said 55 bad episodes can't take away from the glorious journey of 300 episodes that we had  

I know post pheeka hai πŸ˜† I am gonna write more on the show and AM once I get over the feeling of numbness πŸ˜›

But anyways 

Also happy navratri meri pyaari pyaari  behnas β€οΈβ€οΈ Best time for #NewBeginningsπŸ˜ƒ

Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: Onyourface

This thread and messages out here πŸ€—πŸ€—β€οΈβ€οΈ are so heart warming ... this was my first experience on a public forum interacting with anonymous people and I must say the forum has been so welcoming and encouraging for the most post....I had a gala time doing the fun nautankis...dissecting scenes and characters and hanging here around  ...thanks to all the members for keeping this place safe heaven the most positive place to put the views πŸ€—  This is also the first time I am watching a show in real time so the experience of something going away probably for ever and all the good bye atmosphere is heart wrenching ....don't know if I will even find a show that will encourage me to come out of my shell again and will I ever get a fantastic set of members again in that case but I will this place , the vibe it has , it was my get away from real life to a small tiny world where mishti and abir lived with me β€οΈβ€οΈ 

YRHPK might be ending in digi world but the show will always remain alive in our hearts.

Thank you Team YRHPK for introducing mishbirism to us !! β€οΈ I know the story was completely ruined in the end but like someone said 55 bad episodes can't take away from the glorious journey of 300 episodes that we had  

I know post pheeka hai πŸ˜† I am gonna write more on the show and AM once I get over the feeling of numbness πŸ˜›

But anyways 

Also happy navratri meri pyaari pyaari  behnas β€οΈβ€οΈ Best time for #NewBeginningsπŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: Onyourface

Kaash is kitaab mein hote thode aur panne 

Tumse milne ko milte mujhe kuch aur bahane 

Bante voh hasi aur aasuon ke aise afsaane 

Jinhe padh ke mera rootha dil phir se jeena jaane 

smiley13

I can't believe its over....

Image Image

suryavni thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Wow..

YRHPK ending .. giving us a glimpse of Amish Rajvansh...

It's the first time I am drooling over a show...

Yeah..in the past it used to be actors ,singly or as couples too...but just that..

Here I became a fan of Mishbir and RheSha shipper...

This show was a chance happening to me..

I had deliberately cut ties with ITV long back ..2011..

Lockdown brought me back and I was content watching finished shows which I vetted by content and Actors...

Donno why...I kept this for last...it's montage was so so in πŸ”₯🌟..

I just met Shah ...( Yeah...my loss..) gobbled up krp and Navya...and I didn't encounter Rhea in any of the content based shows I googled..

Sceptically started watching..and oh boy!

Did I ever look back..

First time I rewatched all epis on loop...

The catalysts which pulled me back here in the forum was Preet aka SSR ' s demise ..and then I searched for this forum...

Found it and silently observed the forum activities..I mean factional feuds...🀣

But when Ritwick was ousted ..I posted my first copy paste article on his AT..

Then slowly interacted with LU members..and I must say it was pure joy to be part of LU/ EDT of yrhpk...

Then my itch which I buried surfaced..FF writing.. yrhpk did the rishtha swap which I did years back for an FF in kdmhmd...πŸ˜†.then I lost interest..but here I found it tangible..

Ab show khatam par FF raste pe...

Khair was optimistic that

" yeh rishtha bhi lamba chalega"

Will miss the whole cast ...what a power packed team.!

Abir....

shayari...the walk...the silent looks ...his eyes ..his smile...his pain...his guitar..his banjarapan..

Mishty... 

already missing her chashma...her cute smile..her angry eyes... her..baby cry's...eote hue Choti bachi hi lagthi Hein..her utpataang shaayaris...Jo woh " gaati " heinπŸ˜†..her coffee mug muffins..

Mishbir...

love respect loyalty coffee grace hawwt..

serene.as moonlight ..

Scroching as sunlight...

And what to say about poora paagal Rajvansh's and aadha pagal Maheshwari's ..

All have made their rishtha beautiful...

NANU..is the best...missed him a lot..

Here is a VM to sum up my Adieu to the show..but not to the characters...

https://youtu.be/iZBh11jzvNE

Khuda Hafiz....

Safar bedard besahara..

Adhoori reh gayi...Dua...!

Kinda an ode to RheSha...to each other..😜

Can't help shipping.

" Daastaan Teri Meri Kitni Ajeeb hein..."

Had me like haaye

Will remain in yaadein... always..

And will be ghosting in the forum for foreseeable future too...

Love you all Ajeeb fans and Chorni fans

πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: angelfire78

Suta πŸ€—πŸ€— Thanks for your updates, and the thread we loved to fill! Will miss that!!

Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: suryavni

Wow..

YRHPK ending .. giving us a glimpse of Amish Rajvansh...

It's the first time I am drooling over a show...

Yeah..in the past it used to be actors ,singly or as couples too...but just that..

Here I became a fan of Mishbir and RheSha shipper...

This show was a chance happening to me..

I had deliberately cut ties with ITV long back ..2011..

Lockdown brought me back and I was content watching finished shows which I vetted by content and Actors...

Donno why...I kept this for last...it's montage was so so in πŸ”₯🌟..

I just met Shah ...( Yeah...my loss..) gobbled up krp and Navya...and I didn't encounter Rhea in any of the content based shows I googled..

Sceptically started watching..and oh boy!

Did I ever look back..

First time I rewatched all epis on loop...

The catalysts which pulled me back here in the forum was Preet aka SSR ' s demise ..and then I searched for this forum...

Found it and silently observed the forum activities..I mean factional feuds...🀣

But when Ritwick was ousted ..I posted my first copy paste article on his AT..

Then slowly interacted with LU members..and I must say it was pure joy to be part of LU/ EDT of yrhpk...

Then my itch which I buried surfaced..FF writing.. yrhpk did the rishtha swap which I did years back for an FF in kdmhmd...πŸ˜†.then I lost interest..but here I found it tangible..

Ab show khatam par FF raste pe...

Khair was optimistic that

" yeh rishtha bhi lamba chalega"

Will miss the whole cast ...what a power packed team.!

Abir....

shayari...the walk...the silent looks ...his eyes ..his smile...his pain...his guitar..his banjarapan..

Mishty... 

already missing her chashma...her cute smile..her angry eyes... her..baby cry's...eote hue Choti bachi hi lagthi Hein..her utpataang shaayaris...Jo woh " gaati " heinπŸ˜†..her coffee mug muffins..

Mishbir...

serene.as moonlight ..

Scroching as sunlight...

And what to say about poora paagal Rajvansh's and aadha pagal Maheshwari's ..

All have made their rishtha beautiful...

NANU..is the best...missed him a lot..

Khuda Hafiz....

Safar bedard besahara..

Kinda an ode to RheSha...to each other..😜

Can't help shipping.

" Daastaan Teri Meri Kitni Ajeeb hein..."

Had me like haaye

Will remain in yaadein... always..

And will be ghosting in the forum for foreseeable future too...

Love you all Ajeeb fans and Chorni fans

πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

pallavi25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: suryavni

Mishbir...

serene.as moonlight ..

Scroching as sunlight...

Khuda Hafiz....

Safar bedard besahara..

Wow, this is a beautiful VM!  β€οΈ
Full of the tragic, emotional, moments of MishBir’s passion, angst and longing! 
Mishbir saying goodbye to us and RheSha saying goodbye to each other .....😭

Khuda Hafiz, Merey Pyarey Ajeeb aur Chorni! 😭😭

Edited by pallavi25 - 3 years ago
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: pallavi25

Wow, this is a beautiful VM!  β€οΈ
Full of the tragic, emotional, moments of MishBir’s passion, angst and longing! 
Mishbir saying goodbye to us and RheSha saying goodbye to each other .....😭

Khuda Hafiz, Merey Pyarey Ajeeb aur Chorni! 😭😭

Yeah Pallavi ,from my side also Khuda haafiz Ajeeb and Chorni 

Hugs dear πŸ€—πŸ€—

pallavi25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

Yeah Pallavi ,from my side also Khuda haafiz Ajeeb and Chorni 

Hugs dear πŸ€—πŸ€—

Hugs to you Suta! πŸ€—πŸ€—