Unki itni himmat nahi🤣(She doesn't have the guts to do this)
*gets slapped from mom the next moment😊*)
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 5th Oct 2026
Kanika you are loser
Unki itni himmat nahi🤣(She doesn't have the guts to do this)
*gets slapped from mom the next moment😊*)
BB passed away😭 I so wanted him to scold that lawyer guy and get a cardiac arrest seeing Shravan in uniform😭Originally posted by: TEYKADIQER35EGKE
OK...Thank you for the assurance buddy........what happened to the BB in the show? He just disappeared without a trace? I didn't even see his photo anywhere?
😭😭😭Kyuuunnnn?????
The gif🤣🤣🤣 Bechare Bacche here🤣
Originally posted by: FPSF4YZFP7VMCE2U
I know you & I went to the same school called Messy Leaders Producing Institution Of Technology...
Ha Ji, official ho gaya yeh ab
Originally posted by: BLLETMJIXHOKMHFC
Wow...cospmetic products nowadays have energy resources....coming in with that tiny pack....lemme search for that......
Yeah yeah go ahead😆
Originally posted by: OFCKOECW4W5RDQ54
@ B...that was the so-called attraction....of the show nowadays...........rest is so boring...
Now I follow the show just because I am used to watch it! The show is not exciting anymore :(
Originally posted by: Vageeshwarics
Aiiyyoo...mere naam ki dahi...I hate dahi😭
Phirse aisa kabhi nahi hoga, dahi aur kuch aur, don't worry🤗 I'll try my best Bhagee🤗
.
.
.
.
.
Sorry I was just teasing you😳😆 You are Vagee & my Maya only🤗
Lagta hai mera darr kam hogaya hai😡Originally posted by: MusicOfTheHeart
Phirse aisa kabhi nahi hoga, dahi aur kuch aur, don't worry🤗 I'll try my best Bhagee🤗
.
.
.
.
.
Sorry I was just teasing you😳😆 You are Vagee & my Maya only🤗
Originally posted by: Vageeshwarics
Lagta hai mera darr kam hogaya hai😡
Kyu Bhagee oops Vagee Dekho I'm not repeating the mistake...
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5