is sonam more beautiful than deepika
Page
of
1is sonam more beautiful than deepika
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
No way!
Deepika is far more gorgeous. Sonam is pretty too, but I find Deepika in a league of her own.
Kat is prettier than both of them..😎
Yes, Sonam is more beautiful
yes shes prettier than deepika
Definitely not!
Sonam is pretty too but her features are not as perfect as Deepika’s... plus her spoilt, entitled, rude and know-it-all ways make her look worse 😒
Nope.. Dpad is better... By a wiiiide margin
I would say Deepika has the more perfect face. But Sonam definitely has her moments. I would say Sonam has the more innocent face.
Sonam is definitly more beautiful for me.
Deepika used to be beautiful but ta one point she lost something.
https://www.instagram.com/p/Da7LTC_zPq4/?igsh=MWU3ODJyejVmMHBrag==
...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWO9pbfdvD0
Shraddha Kapoor and Shakti Kapoor Akshay Tritya post https://www.instagram.com/reel/DWlwG3RiIoB/?igsh=MTJnZXpqeW93amRkaA==
https://x.com/i/status/2077957319015772326
7