Poll
choose one -
Page
of
1who fits Lord Vishnu ?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Saurabh Raj Jain Was Best As Lord Vishnu.
SRJ looked great as Krishna but didn't like the attire much when he played Vishnu.
Actually, Gurmeet Chaudhary looked best as Lord Vishnu. Even though it was more of a cameo in the series.
Savi Thakur made a good-looking Vishnu. His diction needed improving, but I was wowed by his look. Pity the show was so badly written and ended so soon.

Savi Thakur made a good-looking Vishnu. His diction needed improving, but I was wowed by his look. Pity the show was so badly written and ended so soon.
never saw him
Not sure if anyone else has seen this here but Amith Kashyap looked pretty good as well as Lord Vishnu.
If anyone had seen Sri Vishnu Dasavatharam. It is in Tamil and Kannada on Zee TV. I did quite like the depictions. Though I don't think there are subtitles to it.
I think Nitish Bharadwaj essayed the role of Shri Vishnu very well.