Trushti thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Over a past few months we have noticed that the makeup of all the female characters in the show is just too excessive which instead of enhancing their beauty makes them look a bit awful. I suggest that the make up team should use a lesser makeup especially the lipsticks do not complement their skin tones and the blush is quite excessive. Plus the overall look makes it clearly evident that you are trying to make them look a lot more fairer than what they actually are. We live in India so I dont think you need to try so hard to hide the natural dusky skin tones and make them fairer. That is simply ridiculous. Just a bit of makeup is fine dont overdo it.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TMKOC_MY thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Trushti

Over a past few months we have noticed that the makeup of all the female characters in the show is just too excessive which instead of enhancing their beauty makes them look a bit awful. I suggest that the make up team should use a lesser makeup especially the lipsticks do not complement their skin tones and the blush is quite excessive. Plus the overall look makes it clearly evident that you are trying to make them look a lot more fairer than what they actually are. We live in India so I dont think you need to try so hard to hide the natural dusky skin tones and make them fairer. That is simply ridiculous. Just a bit of makeup is fine dont overdo it.

Everything is overdone nowadays

Natashacarel thumbnail

yeh maybe they dont give good payment to makeup artist :p