Mazaak me diya hua taana bhi taana hota hai

Arjst thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

I know there has been enough ranting about how Kuhu has been whitewashed but I still want Abir not to forget what Kuhu has done to Mishti. Purposely mistreating her and plotting to disgrace her in front to Abir too.

How can he forget the last incident when Kuhu lied about Mishti going out partying when she had sent her to buy icecream. It took Abir a minute to realise what Kuhu had done that night and still he decided to forgive her.

When Kuhu calls abir to convince him to stay back, why does he not say that he wants to leave with Mishti.. why does he put the blame on Mishti that its her plan..

When Kuhu says that it has be stupid idea of Mishti , why does he let her badmouth her again? Didn't he tell Kunal earlier that mazaak men Diya tana bhi taana hota hai.. wha happened to that Abir... didn't he feel anything when Kuhu is saying those words.

To keep Kuhu in character she will keep Mishti names all her life and, Mishti will tolerate them, but Abir?   I expected him to do better, put his foot down, and say enough is enough

But no such luck.  

Kuhu might not commit any more blunders,  but she will never stop making derogatory comments .. that's for sure.

Why do I feel that there is life and death situation coming up which will be show as ultimate redemption by Kuhu.

Maybe there will be choice between saving Kuhu vs Baby's life and Kuhu will opt for saving baby's life, and thats how Mishbir will be thankful all their lives for what Kuhu has done.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lee_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arjst

I know there has been enough ranting about how Kuhu has been whitewashed but I still want Abir not to forget what Kuhu has done to Mishti. Purposely mistreating her and plotting to disgrace her in front to Abir too.

How can he forget the last incident when Kuhu lied about Mishti going out partying when she had sent her to buy icecream. It took Abir a minute to realise what Kuhu had done that night and still he decided to forgive her.

When Kuhu calls abir to convince him to stay back, why does he not say that he wants to leave with Mishti.. why does he put the blame on Mishti that its her plan..

When Kuhu says that it has be stupid idea of Mishti , why does he let her badmouth her again? Didn't he tell Kunal earlier that mazaak men Diya tana bhi taana hota hai.. wha happened to that Abir... didn't he feel anything when Kuhu is saying those words.

To keep Kuhu in character she will keep Mishti names all her life and, Mishti will tolerate them, but Abir?   I expected him to do better, put his foot down, and say enough is enough

But no such luck.  

Kuhu might not commit any more blunders,  but she will never stop making derogatory comments .. that's for sure.

Why do I feel that there is life and death situation coming up which will be show as ultimate redemption by Kuhu.

Maybe there will be choice between saving Kuhu vs Baby's life and Kuhu will opt for saving baby's life, and thats how Mishbir will be thankful all their lives for what Kuhu has done.

Yes kuhu will always make derogatory comments against Mishti,that's her nature.

I too feel there will be a life n death situation.

But I feel maybe doc will say she can save  either kuhu or the baby,n mishbir n Meenu too will say save kuhu.

Maybe that will bring out a change in kuhus behavior towards Mishti.

Now that show is ending, whitewashing too jaruri hai.

m4manju thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail + 7

Commenting just because this is the only new topic on forum about the episode đŸ˜† there was a time when I had to scroll 2 pages to finish all topics created for a new episode 

agree with the title đŸ˜ƒ

pallavi25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lee_14

Yes kuhu will always make derogatory comments against Mishti,that's her nature.

I too feel there will be a life n death situation.

But I feel maybe doc will say she can save  either kuhu or the baby,n mishbir n Meenu too will say save kuhu.

Maybe that will bring out a change in kuhus behavior towards Mishti.

Now that show is ending, whitewashing too jaruri hai.

Bold: Yahi honay wala hai đŸ˜†

Like the movie Chori Chori Chupke Chupke as predicted here. And with this they will expect us to believe K reformed completely đŸ€Ș

pallavi25 thumbnail

True, Abir just gave K another chance to bash Mishti.

Don’t know why he still lets her get away with bashing Mishti even in jest! Everytime he sided with K and abandoned Mishti, the serial gods have punished him severely- resort incident leading to M’s molestation and PTSD/murder charge panic, magazine fiasco leading to Mish aggravating her internal injuries and subsequent “infertility” diagnosis. Abir still doesn’t learn his lesson. I can imagine aagey bhi yehi chalta rahega, K will keep on name calling Mishti and everyone will let it go saying it’s her bachpana. Even Mishbir kid will learn how to behave but K won’t because of RJV and Mah family blind indulgence