Originally posted by: annie2248
Let it go Mariya and relax😆
I am relaxed neha me bus puch rahi hu
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
Originally posted by: annie2248
Let it go Mariya and relax😆
I am relaxed neha me bus puch rahi hu
oye yaaron ki haal chaal..🤗
chuhe khel rahe ipl in my tummy so me going for lunch I dont wana be a hangry bird,,,🤣
thodi apni krupa aithe bhi barsaa do...
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/154421055
chalo see ya all later..🤗
I am relaxed neha me bus puch rahi hu
Mood ka🤢 Kar Diya...
Originally posted by: Aromaticglitter
Kal AT me discussion hua ki 100th AT hai let's dedicate it vansh on his return in show in episode
Secondly we have 3 months anniversary of show
So kuch time k liye temporary darshi ne permission li hai mod se for KP
After that sab AT p hi hoga discussion
Pleaseeeee
Thanks for explaining
Originally posted by: Sitara77
Mood ka🤢 Kar Diya...
🤣
Kaha hai tu???
It’s Arya 🥱
BTW loved your episode guide thread ,amazing efforts !!!
It’s like reliving all golden memories of Riansh
Me n arul hume laga she is talking about something else
Because how can I forget gun n rose yaar to remember se kahi or he gaya dimag🤪
🤣
Else sidha Vansh ko call kar deti toh acha hota! 😆
Guys
I heard that Lockdown ki love story used IMMJ2 bgm..is that true?😲