AnushkhaA thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Kya ho gya iss forum ko? Kya ye bhi lock hone walaa hain..na koi story post karr rha hain na kisi posted story ko complete karr rha hain nahi kisi bhi work pe comment karr rha hain!!! 

What happened to all the big talks about "we'll keep RoNakshi alive"???

Kisi ko koi fark nhi padta lgta hain....πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arko1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Hi... All are in the DDT πŸ™‚

Sree_mk thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hey Anushka, we all are discussing about KHKT and other general topics in DDT thread now. All Ronakshi fans are posting their Ronakshi stories in wattpad. You can read all new and beautiful Ronakshi FF's in wattpad. Some Ronakshi fans got awards also for their writing in wattpad. 

Edited by Sree_mk - 3 years ago
AnushkhaA thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sree_mk

Hey Anusha, we all are discussing about KHKT and other general topics in DDT thread now. All Ronakshi fans are posting their Ronakshi stories in wattpad. You can read all new and beautiful Ronakshi FF's in wattpad. Some Ronakshi fans got awards also for their writing in wattpad. 

Yeah! I am on wattpad and even I have received an award on a book on RoNakshi I am writing... but what about this forum? Thats what i was asking...and honey, my name is Anouska! 😊😊😊😊

Sree_mk thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnushkhaA

Yeah! I am on wattpad and even I have received an award on a book on RoNakshi I am writing... but what about this forum? Thats what i was asking...and honey, my name is Anouska! 😊😊😊😊

Anouska, good to know that you are also writing stories in wattpad. May I know your Ronakshi FF name in wattpad?. We are trying our best to be active in this forum. No one is posting any Ronakshi stories hereπŸ’”.

AnushkhaA thumbnail

Anouska, good to know that you are also writing stories in wattpad. May I know your Ronakshi FF name in wattpad?. We are trying our best to be active in this forum. No one is posting any Ronakshi stories hereπŸ’”.

I have written more than 20 stories on them in wattpad...and one of them i had posted on the forum too...i think u missed it.. its 

"Of Whiny wives and Worried husbands" 

No one commented or liked that so i decided not to post any further...πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜” 

My wattpad username is @GolPol 

You can check for my stories there if u like... the ff which won was "Shattered Glass"... it won the first position in the RoNakshi category in the Incendia Fandom Awards...😊😊😊😊

AnushkhaA thumbnail

Yeah true...πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’” and the ones posted aren't continuing...specially Wasu, i was reading her story chaahat! She left it midway and it is really frustrating...☹☹☹☹

Sree_mk thumbnail

I have written more than 20 stories on them in wattpad...and one of them i had posted on the forum too...i think u missed it.. its 

"Of Whiny wives and Worried husbands" 

No one commented or liked that so i decided not to post any further...πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜” 

My wattpad username is @GolPol 

You can check for my stories there if u like... the ff which won was "Shattered Glass"... it won the first position in the RoNakshi category in the Incendia Fandom Awards...😊😊😊😊

I will try to read your stories in wattpad and India forum❀️. I will share my feedback on your stories with you here.

I saw your user name in comments section of Love-take 2 Ronakshi FF in wattpad.

Sree_mk thumbnail

Yeah true...πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’” and the ones posted aren't continuing...specially Wasu, i was reading her story chaahat! She left it midway and it is really frustrating...☹☹☹☹

I am also waiting for next chapter of Chaahat now. Alisha told that wasu is very busy now and she will complete her story later. Let's see.