Behind scenes kp & parth

Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

1. Doppelganger

Many many happy returns of the day Manisha.smiley31 smiley40smiley41Wishing you a great day , a wonderful year and success in everything you dosmiley31Party hard but stay safe smiley40

2.tufani

Wishing you a happiest birthday Manisha 😍

Many many happy  returns of  the day πŸŽ‰πŸŽŠ

Stay blessed

Stay happy always πŸ€—

3. Monilivesanupre

day  & night  u work hard to put smile  on others face 

happy  birthday  doctor 

πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

4. Hari

May God bless good health n luck..happiest birthday!!

5. Surbhi1995

Happy bday Manisha.Though we never interacted much.But I love reading ur post.U r one hell of sensible and amazing person on this forum (among the rest few).

6. priya185

Happy birthday Manishasmiley10

Take care

From Priya

7. Pallawi

Wish u a very very happy birthday Mani πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‚πŸŽˆ...u r the sweetest and strictest admin and friend....u r a strong headed lady and I love how u r always available for ur friends πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

I am glad that I joined IF and got a friend like you...wish u all the happiness, love and success πŸ€—πŸ€—β€οΈβ€οΈ

8. Bombaygirl

"Moonlight is fair, but it stays for an hour,Your friendship is fairer and it stays forever.Happy birthday to Doctorji(braveheart)! You are the most brave, honest and sweetest person i have meet on India forum. I wish you a lot of happiness and success in future. You always shine like moon for your friends πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯° so keep shining away. Just like your user name you inspire people to be brave and good. Once again a very happy birthday πŸŽ‰"

smiley1

9 .

Happy Birthday Manisha. smiley40

Wish you a healthy and prosperous life.. Enjoy your birthday with your close ones.smiley31

10. Rahuldravidfan

Hi manisha... Wish you many more happppyyy returns of the day dear...smiley31smiley27.. may all your dreams come true... smiley1have always seen you as a great admin handling the ATs in coordination with other admins... Also love the way you give balanced replies in main forums..  smiley1always be the way you are... smiley1

Edited by Peacefulmind - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shrutiraina007 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Love thisπŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“

shrutiraina007 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Thanks Pari for sharing! 

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: shrutiraina007

Thanks Pari for sharing! 

Wth is this pic πŸ˜† Pre has the expression of "tum phir bewakoof ban gaye anurag , air kitni baar"?