Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mili9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: grace4317

Mili.... Thank you for bringing me out of my dull mood with your as usual Bang On post. Because of you only I got the motivation to make a post on why I feel Bajaj is in Team Komo. Varna, I was not planning to make any post till Saturday. 😊

Mood Kyun bad hain, Grace ? 😔 I hope everything  is good. I am hoping I will have time to watch and comment for the last episodes but it is not looking that way I will see what I can do. I searched and read your post. Yes, he can be Team Komo or another possibility is being a sly operator, as Hope and Anvi suggested, he also could be Team Bajaj

Or who knows, Bajaj being a visionary as he claimedsmiley29, was able to foresee that Anurag is going to throw Prerna into the river. BTW, do we know that he ever left to London after he got ousted from Anurag's house before? May be he never left the city, and has been painstakingly practicing his diving, swimming and breath holding skills in the Hooghly. Lo and behold, on one of his practice sessions, he came across a falling Prernasmiley32That is Team Bajaj smiley44

Edited by mili9 - 3 years ago
mili9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bashful_moon

Just gotta ask you this Mili :

"What is the secret of that eloquence coupled with just a right dose of humor and tangy mix of velvet-wrapped sarcasm"?

Does fulfillment of the daily dietary requirement of dairy (not necessarily milk) help a person accomplish such a gift of gab?

I seriously need to consider drinking milk (with nose closed), having yogurt (with eyes closed) and/or cheese eaten (with eyes and nose both closed) if that helps accomplishing even a teeny-weeny smidgen of your skill...

I know these are not only the sources of dairy, but I just to let you know how much I hate dairies in any form... Ice-cream is an exception but can't have a lot of that due to fitness-related reasons.

Shall revert back soon with my take on topic at hand..

Till then, thank you yet again for this thread..

Hi Bashful !( I hope OK to address you as such ) Wow. !! Thank you my friend for all these generous words❤️I share with you, the dislike for milk🤗🤣

I won't bore the forum with my secret, too much Mili OD ho jaayega🥱. But have you ever taught adult learners, cream of the country, who are ready to go out and save the world and also ready to pounce on you if you had as much as a slip of your tongue? Woh karti hun mein. So, I needed strategies to transform myself from a boring teacher who gives out facts to an entertaining teacher who makes them think🤓 Only after coming to this country I realized that to be "called" a good teacher, you not only have to have command on the content but also have to be funny, thought provoking and entertaining Mat pucho, cultural shock tha☢️ That is my background in a nutshell. 

mili9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vinnas

Hii ❤️Mili Dear🤗

How's you 😳hope all goes fine with you in busy times

Missing you so much 😒in our area 😛🥺aur tum yaha 😲😆 

Iss show sey koyi lena dena nahi 👍🏼bas iska aanth hone ki khushi iss slot per kuch naya dekne ko milega 😳😃Hug Love GIF - Hug Love Me GIFs

Take Care Dear🤗❤️🤗

Have A Good Time👍🏼

For you ❤️Coffee Arabica GIF - Coffee Arabica Dextrose GIFs

Coffee Wink GIF - Coffee Wink Divinity GIFs

Chanduuu 🤗how are you ? Watching randomly over the last 3-4 weeks, but too tired or too brain dead to put anything in writing. 

Thank you, thank you for that coffee👍🏼 drip. The way things are, somedays, I don't mind having a coffee drip. You never fail to amaze me. How is COVID treating you ? We are anticipating and bracing for another uptick with schools and colleges opening up

I hope everybody is doing well. I will be there just as soon as I am able to. 

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: mili9

Charu, how are you my friend ?🤗 After a long time, I have time set aside for administrative responsibilities and I am whiling my time away here. What does that make me?🤔

Similarly, Anurag may be a dodo, but what does it make BAJAJ ? I am not saying Bajaj has a hand in the child killing,  but the least he could have told Anurag is " dude, don't get too comfortable and complacent, I couldn't locate your child, I heard that the orphanage got burnt". Of course, here I am assuming that Bajaj being a slick operator vanished with Prerna without a trace to safe guard her and is untraceable. Because, this is what I am hearing that Bajaj is not human, he can make a squirrel into a puppy so on and so forth. 

Sorry my friend, if I fried your brain with my convoluted analogyI don't even know if it works.😒 But I wanted to answer some of the questions here as I will be called away soon. Anyway, I am not taking anything seriously, I am just having fun at the expense of rhetorical Bajaj who rubbed me wrong the minute I saw him with his rhetoric😡

I am doing  good my dear  🤗

I will only say..that you missed all the fun bec you saw only the last epis 🤣 Mr bajaj was shamed quite heavily post the bridge kaand. He had nothing to do in prernas life as everything was always about soulmates. May be you had the impression of the first few epis of his introduction ..neither did he have integrity nor anything. He was plain zero as a character. So i dont really find anything worthwhile in him. Apart from 10 dialogues after the actor was changed, he had no role to play . His daughter was in coma and he wasnt shown , doesnt that speak volumes . How they wanna avoid showing him ? I agree with whatever you've written about him 🤣

When the question is reversed, whatever bajaj is, what does that make anrag? My opinion on him wont change even in the light of the current epis. I can empathize with dodo s , with weak characters but I cant stand foolishness 😆 majboori was made as an excuse to each and every action of his. Like , he was waiting for 8 years to get the proof from komo, and tell pre the truth. No telling the truth wasnt anywhere in his mind ,nor did finding out the well being of pre and his daughter. 

Edited by _charu_ - 3 years ago
BombayGirl10 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Milli,

Your posts are so entertaining ❤️

Very witty and humorous indeed.

vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Chanduuu 🤗how are you ? Watching randomly over the last 3-4 weeks, but too tired or too brain dead to put anything in writing. 

Thank you, thank you for that coffee👍🏼 drip. The way things are, somedays, I don't mind having a coffee drip. You never fail to amaze me. How is COVID treating you ? We are anticipating and bracing for another uptick with schools and colleges opening up

I hope everybody is doing well. I will be there just as soon as I am able to. 

Mili❤️🤗❤️me fine Dear😳

Not expected 😲😆you have such patience to watch this EK show🤪thought u dismissed it in favour some good stories 😳

Love You We Love You GIF - LoveYou WeLoveYou Windy GIFs

And me😛(with a emoji u asked 😆)our gang  😃waiting further rants 😉👍🏼 

Here too Schools and colleges gonna start from this month 😲😕don't know how further all manageable 😌

Hoping for Good times 😃

Take Care Dear🤗 

Love You Heart GIF - LoveYou Heart ILoveYou GIFs

Edited by vinnas - 3 years ago
Enlightened21 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Mood Kyun bad hain, Grace ? 😔 I hope everything  is good. I am hoping I will have time to watch and comment for the last episodes but it is not looking that way I will see what I can do. I searched and read your post. Yes, he can be Team Komo or another possibility is being a sly operator, as Hope and Anvi suggested, he also could be Team Bajaj

Or who knows, Bajaj being a visionary as he claimedsmiley29, was able to foresee that Anurag is going to throw Prerna into the river. BTW, do we know that he ever left to London after he got ousted from Anurag's house before? May be he never left the city, and has been painstakingly practicing his diving, swimming and breath holding skills in the Hooghly. Lo and behold, on one of his practice sessions, he came across a falling Prernasmiley32That is Team Bajaj smiley44

Mood was kharab bcos I was not happy with the way Prerna the mother was treated in the Wednesday episode. But after today's episode mood poora ka poora mast hai. 🥳