Amidst all the negativity,today I got one of the best news of my life guys,I got admission for MS ie postgraduation after mbbs in AIIMS.
Just 2 years and I will be able to complete my dad dream of seeing me as a cardiologist.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Amidst all the negativity,today I got one of the best news of my life guys,I got admission for MS ie postgraduation after mbbs in AIIMS.
Just 2 years and I will be able to complete my dad dream of seeing me as a cardiologist.
congratulations girl..🤗🤗Originally posted by: surbhi1995
Amidst all the negativity,today I got one of the best news of my life guys,I got admission for MS ie postgraduation after mbbs in AIIMS.
Just 2 years and I will be able to complete my dad dream of seeing me as a cardiologist.
All the very best and work hard
Good time show is ending and u can concentrate on ur studies
Wow. Congratulations Dr. Surbhi 🎉🥳🥳Originally posted by: surbhi1995
Amidst all the negativity,today I got one of the best news of my life guys,I got admission for MS ie postgraduation after mbbs in AIIMS.
Just 2 years and I will be able to complete my dad dream of seeing me as a cardiologist.
Originally posted by: surbhi1995
Amidst all the negativity,today I got one of the best news of my life guys,I got admission for MS ie postgraduation after mbbs in AIIMS.
Just 2 years and I will be able to complete my dad dream of seeing me as a cardiologist.
Congratulations Surbhi for getting admission for MS🥳
Hope my dream of doctor will also be fulfilled and I will also qualify NEET examinations. I am currently preparing for Neet examinations. I also have a dream of being a doctor😊
Wow. Congratulations Dr. Surbhi 🎉🥳🥳
Thnx
Congratulations Surbhi for getting admission for MS🥳
Hope my dream of doctor will also be fulfilled and I will also qualify NEET examinations. I am currently preparing for Neet examinations. I also have a dream of being a doctor😊
Oh I m glad to find someone from my field.All the best for ur neet.i know how much time ,devotion,hard work it demand.
Originally posted by: surbhi1995
Amidst all the negativity,today I got one of the best news of my life guys,I got admission for MS ie postgraduation after mbbs in AIIMS.
Just 2 years and I will be able to complete my dad dream of seeing me as a cardiologist.
Congratulations Dr. Surbhi... MS in AIIMS. That's really prestigious.. So lovely to see you doing your parents proud.. All the very best. 🤗🤗
Originally posted by: Peacefulmind
congratulations girl..🤗🤗
All the very best and work hard
Good time show is ending and u can concentrate on ur studies
Thnx.
Yes with show ending is actually blessing in disguise for my studies.otherwise I had to stop watching anyhow.
Originally posted by: surbhi1995
Amidst all the negativity,today I got one of the best news of my life guys,I got admission for MS ie postgraduation after mbbs in AIIMS.
Just 2 years and I will be able to complete my dad dream of seeing me as a cardiologist.
Congrats Surbhi!!!!!!!That's so awesome.❤️🥳
This hug was really good though..😭
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CFmFldth_Ls/?igshid=gmeumnpfnvkp