I request you to post unedited version.. and split it into two back to back posts in the thread.. part 1 and part 2😳
Okay 👍🏼
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I request you to post unedited version.. and split it into two back to back posts in the thread.. part 1 and part 2😳
Okay 👍🏼
is it me only.....who get this feel that they should release one episode in the morning and one in the night.....to keep up with our craziness
is it me only.....who get this feel that they should release one episode in the morning and one in the night.....to keep up with our craziness
Oh no lol, I couldn't do anything if they do that. 🤣
I am already unable to do anything... atleast rather than repeats will watch new episodes...
I am already unable to do anything... atleast rather than repeats will watch new episodes...
Hahahaha !!
I get to watch preview few minutes before episode is out lol
is it me only.....who get this feel that they should release one episode in the morning and one in the night.....to keep up with our craziness
Me
I watch one time in the morning and one in the night to keep my craziness alive and when I ran out of ideas to complete my assignments, I'll take a sneak peek which are countless😎😆
We're pure mad and crazy people 😂
Secret is coming out
And surprising fact is all secrets are same😆🤣
I watched the first foot ointment scene many times and now I lost counts☺️
That's my favorite prayansh scene😳
Next one is Reyansh carrying sleeping prani and smelling her while carrying🙈😳
Third I watch the most is neck sprain scene😳
Fourth is Reyansh checking out her in the engagement saree.. pranati feeling his eyes on her☺️