Krish 🤗❤️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Krish 🤗❤️
Originally posted by: Rudhitafan
What happened hima😒
I am trying to post gifs, par nhi ho raha ,yeh trial tha, waise that's my current mood 😭
I know nothing about what's happening in the show! Baaki kitni faltu baatein karu EDT mein. 😆
I am trying to post gifs, par nhi ho raha ,yeh trial tha, waise that's my current mood 😭
Ohh🤗you can do it dear....don't get upset....try it more😉
Originally posted by: Octothorpe
I know nothing about what's happening in the show! Baaki kitni faltu baatein karu EDT mein. 😆
😛😈😎
I fell asleep and woke up to see 2 more pages to the half century of this EDT. 😆
I am going to sleep early. Do not expect goid episode on Fridays better accept the invitation to sleep that this cool weather gives me.😆
Why? You're not watching the show??Originally posted by: Octothorpe
I know nothing about what's happening in the show! Baaki kitni faltu baatein karu EDT mein. 😆
Why? You're not watching the show??
I told I'm on break till mid November. 🤔
Originally posted by: caller123
I fell asleep and woke up to see 2 more pages to the half century of this EDT. 😆
I am going to sleep early. Do not expect goid episode on Fridays better accept the invitation to sleep that this cool weather gives me.😆
🤣okay kate😆
How did you feel about yesterday's episode.....I was lazy to write the review😆
Oh! Yesss....!