Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
No 😭 i thought abt it but changed it
It is fine. I know Ajay's movie is much new. It is a comedy..maybe you opted for it?😉
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
No 😭 i thought abt it but changed it
It is fine. I know Ajay's movie is much new. It is a comedy..maybe you opted for it?😉
I want to start discussion. With q. 2 .. anyone went for SRK villain movie? I know the scene I chose is unique.. but I still want someone to go with it.😳
Went with same movie
Don know if same scene 🤣
I want to start discussion. With q. 2 .. anyone went for SRK villain movie? I know the scene I chose is unique.. but I still want someone to go with it.😳
Yes I went
Airport
It is fine. I know Ajay's movie is much new. It is a comedy..maybe you opted for it?😉
Hehe yes my favorite comedy movie series so opted for it😳
😭😭 oh noo looks like SRK Villian movie leading
Aj 1 number karne Bhul gayii..
It would be nice if they club movie lol
So many scenes in one movie 🤔
I hope him Sabka scene same ho
I am glad I am not the only one.. I am sure our scenes don't match though🤣
Originally posted by: Sevenstreaks
It would be nice if they club movie lol
So many scenes in one movie 🤔
Exactly