Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

atmaofchameli thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Bulbbul_Pandey

now please tell me he also follows AOC and i will defo watch this interview..

He absolutely follows AOC. He started following AOC before she blew up too, back when she was just part of DSA and campaigning for Bernie. He’s the real deal as far as I know 

Tinah thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Abhay is like a lost soul. He grew up surrounded by luxuries but seems to be like the kind of rebellious person who despises all that. It explains a lot about his character, why he did movies that went against the family's onscreen image and why he chose to live-in instead of agreeing to the family that he should marry. 

Now that he is a freaking grown adult captaining his own boat, he cannot be rebellious anymore so he chooses to be woke!

Since all the drug allegations about Bollywood is coming out, let's see if he is that woke to come out and say he does drugs and where he got his supply from.

Its easy to point fingers, lets see if he has the guts to out himself.

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Tinah

Abhay is like a lost soul. He grew up surrounded by luxuries but seems to be like the kind of rebellious person who despises all that. It explains a lot about his character, why he did movies that went against the family's onscreen image and why he chose to live-in instead of agreeing to the family that he should marry. 

Now that he is a freaking grown adult captaining his own boat, he cannot be rebellious anymore so he chooses to be woke!

Since all the drug allegations about Bollywood is coming out, let's see if he is that woke to come out and say he does drugs and where he got his supply from.

Its easy to point fingers, lets see if he has the guts to out himself.

U sure he does drugs? If he doesnt 'out himself' can it mean he doesnt do? Or just that he is hiding it.. 

nirvana1328 thumbnail

What is Govinda’s daughter’s story? Why isn’t she getting the benefits of nepotism unlike Ananya Pandey? 

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: CLOBBER

Will RK ever get called out & come into line of fire I wonder😆

The irony is that rk who spreads gossip is not mentioned and his fans are attacking others for ssr justice. 

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: nirvana1328

What is Govinda’s daughter’s story? Why isn’t she getting the benefits of nepotism unlike Ananya Pandey? 

Didnt Govinda take some panga with Salman in between? Saying he didnt receive support from him

Saralicious7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: niyati13

Didnt Govinda take some panga with Salman in between? Saying he didnt receive support from him

Right, they have internal tussle going on.

nirvana1328 thumbnail

oh ok..I wondered if it was some sort of a classist thing..Govinda was never really considered an Alister ever. Not that Chunky Pandey was but he was SRKs buddy so I guess that helps..

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I don’t understand why people like abhay deol and Ranveer Singh act like outsiders. They are cousins with big name people. They both are great actors but they need to stop this outsider image. I like abhay 

Anika80 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

at the contrary Salman gave govinda partner and helped him financially in his more hard phase. Govinda  was in bb too in 2018 season and they have a good relationship govinda speak fondly about salman