Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Yeh shaanti hume manzoor nahi
Results are going for Lavy game. So half sheep went there and other half in sign up sheet I guess 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Yeh shaanti hume manzoor nahi
Results are going for Lavy game. So half sheep went there and other half in sign up sheet I guess 🤣
Originally posted by: LotusPetals
why did you share the link? I thought of taking a break but I still went ahead and signed up!

Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Yeh shaanti hume manzoor nahi
Humme bhi🤣
Hume phirbhi yeh na bhaayeOriginally posted by: NitaReid
Results are going for Lavy game. So half sheep went there and other half in sign up sheet I guess 🤣
Chalo ashaanti machate haiOriginally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Humme bhi🤣
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Chalo ashaanti machate hai
Chalo
Think of a topic we can talk about
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Think of a topic we can talk about
Jenny or pikachu😳
Partner sent nominations for awards yet 😆
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
Pm WD and ask for an extension naa? Or maybe send the award nominations now😊
I want to send awards nominations but I don't have time till tomorrow afternoon
Not even read sheep and awards questions