Will you watch Sadak2 on hotstar- Page 2

Poll

Will you watch Sadak2 on hotstar

Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

34

Views

2.8k

Users

21

Likes

52

Frequent Posters

kyapa thumbnail
6th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 Thumbnail Navigator Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
#11

Yes I am bored

😆

mintyblue thumbnail
18th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago
#12

No. The trailer was indicative of what a snooze-fest it is going to be. I would rather watch masaba masaba on Netflix.

1188351 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
#13

I'd Rather Watch Paint Dry

WittyFlair thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
#14

I don't even have hotstar😆

Thatgirl16 thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago
#15

I prefer my peace of mind...so no

YoursTrulyOne thumbnail
10th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail Engager Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
#16

Well I do have it's subscription so why not

PD_forums thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 6 years ago
#17

Once I was forced to watch sadak 2 trailer (my kid hide the remote and film trailer came between some show)

keeping mahesh bhatt hate angle aside, the promo is pukeworthy... So no I am not going to waste my time on the movie

Abjini thumbnail
6th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
#18

Originally posted by: WittyFlair

I don't even have hotstar😆

😆

Abjini thumbnail
6th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
#19

Nope I am not watching Sadak 2. The trailer really seems boring to me so I think the film will also be snoozefest like the trailer that's the reason why I am not watching Sadak 2😎

Edited by Abjini - 6 years ago
Posted: 6 years ago
#20

Wasn't going to watch it....but then saw Mt. Kailash in one of the posters and now its a must watch for me...

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 5 months ago

https://x.com/i/status/2044397833974071770

https://x.com/i/status/2044397833974071770
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Elvis12 · 3 months ago

The film promises globe-trotting missions, high-octane action sequences, espionage, and a female-led narrative rarely seen in the franchise. The...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 5 months ago

Now that Do Deewane Sehr Mein has landed on Netflix, I’m guessing a lot more people have caught up with it. I went in with tempered...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Elvis12 · 5 months ago

Priyadarshan and Akshay Kumar reunite after 16 years in the much anticipated Bhooth Bangla ..Are you keen to watch it?

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".