I know right it feels peaceful🤗Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Feeling so lighthearted now❤️
yaar i am not able to upload the pic ,its showing there is offensive words but there is now such thing😭
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I know right it feels peaceful🤗Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Feeling so lighthearted now❤️
yaar i am not able to upload the pic ,its showing there is offensive words but there is now such thing😭
Arre hoga Tussi na jao🤗
What happened ?
Tu agegi discussion mein dekhna😆Originally posted by: NitaReid
Silent liking only during discussion
Kya hua ?
Originally posted by: TeluguChokri
I know right it feels peaceful🤗
yaar i am not able to upload the pic ,its showing there is offensive words but there is now such thing😭
It happens 🤗 ...try some other time
What happened ?
Ya will do it again .Is there any other way i could do it.Can I pm you ?Originally posted by: Sevenstreaks
It happens 🤗 ...try some other time
The discussion has got postponed twice. Now I don't want to discuss.😆
Going back to work now🥺
Originally posted by: togepe30
The discussion has got postponed twice. Now I don't want to discuss.😆
Going back to work now🥺
Oh poor you 😭. You can catch up later 🤗. Thread will be here only .