Yeahh...it will end very fast at the end of October hopefully...🤔Originally posted by: listmist
Koeli aunty😆
Yeah I'm so done with this fake mini
I just want her track or challenge whatever to end fast😵
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Yeahh...it will end very fast at the end of October hopefully...🤔Originally posted by: listmist
Koeli aunty😆
Yeah I'm so done with this fake mini
I just want her track or challenge whatever to end fast😵
Originally posted by: Prit_007
Okay I'm waiting for Minoy's ankhon ki gustaakhiya 🤣

🤣sasti masti🤣
sasti masti🤣
🤣🤣
Yeahh...it will end very fast at the end of October hopefully...🤔
October😭
Can they directly show us the 10th day of challenge😵
Originally posted by: Prit_007
Yep Shaheen 🤣
P.S.- your vm ready 😃 But it's taking too much time in uploading. Jaise hi upload ho jaye, I'll pm you the link.

💔Dal badlu
Yupp...
We people are really missing you here Mahi....🤣
Tumhari hi bataein chal rahi thi...