How long will it take to change Anupamaa its been 32 episodes.

Starwatcher01 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

How long will it take to see a change in Anupamaa TRP is really high I doubt anytime sooner.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AninditaB thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Till producer wants😆. But seriously, she should change a bit atleast by now. I thought she'll continue to do the job but nevertheless. I hope she gets back the job and she starts being independent.

Susan.Dsouza thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

From the  rakhiben track i have soo many expectation i thought when rakhiben taunt anu for being uneducated she gonne join school continue her studies and boy or girls in school gonna make fun of her and all 

silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Probably another 32 episodes before we see even a glimmer of hope

Shows like this garner high trp because there’s an anticipation

If there’s constant let down ppl will find a new show 

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Drama Enthusiasts

To take stand for herself first  anupama need to get out of illusion  that  vanraj love her  and it is not her fault to think like that  vanraj love her as vanraj  praising her dancing praising her food and asking her to buy gold bangles  and even dancing with her during  janmashtami 

First when  anupama   see with her own eyes  that vanraj is cheating  her that her illusion will break then she will be heart broken and then she may take stand for herself  

I want anupama to take stand for herself but proper and systematic way  not like fairy tales 

I don't want  anupama to fight with out proper preparation. With out proper preparation  if anupama fight for herself  then it is only anupama going to suffer more  .  

And it is good that the show is showing step by step journey of anupama   life they are not jumping to show magic in anupama  life