for youOriginally posted by: Pranushka_723
I guess so😆
Humari Suman mata ko abhi bhi friendship-friendship khelna hai😆



Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
for youOriginally posted by: Pranushka_723
I guess so😆
Humari Suman mata ko abhi bhi friendship-friendship khelna hai😆



Mohit nailed his part today👏
It seemed freaking real👍🏼
True!! He was so so good today! He'll really slay in emotional scenes!
Originally posted by: MusicOfTheHeart
True!! He was so so good today! He'll really slay in emotional scenes!
I agree....somehow I always seem to like emotional scenes when it goes for acting
hi guys...we shoould plan a special thread for sumo's upcoming bday !!
hi guys...we shoould plan a special thread for sumo's upcoming bday !!
That's a great idea...
Sorry but I won't be able to participate in it!
That's a good idea!👍🏼hi guys...we shoould plan a special thread for sumo's upcoming bday !!
no problem ...we'll just do a simple fun thread ..nothing special as everyone's schedule is tight at the moment..Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
That's a great idea...
Sorry but I won't be able to participate in it!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGkHR3fBnL8
For you guys!
This plot explains a lot about the change in Dadu's behavior....
Not from officials so do not trust it....sharing it just to settle our curious minds!