Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abhilashasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Onyourface

I know the promo gave us Sherlock Holmes turned chess player abir vibes and what we got was totally different, a very emotional and mostly scared abir and too much glitches with family members here and there,  real hero toh benba ban gayi 😎...🤔Abir varun tashan was picking up well and yeh lo the end ho gaya wah ji wah  😆 pehle hi bata dete sab comedy hai hum itna seriously lete hi nahi 😆

Ab main kya bataun , this was my imagination,  mishti killed varun in self defense,  as a woman her confidence was shattered , she wasn't feeling guilty though but was somewhere sceptical about facing the further challenges to prove her innocence , the stress and trauma makes her go through PTSD , abir not just being his emotional dhaal but a very practical dhaal too , he assures she gets the best of medical attention and also the whole family through abir's guidance , tries to create to create happy moments for her and revive her confidence and strength 

Abir also is trying to get all sorts of legal opinions and be ready to face the upcomings by gathering proofs in mishti's favour , after all self defense isn't a crime but you need to prove that too 

Meanwhile varun ( a misguided brother who is out on revenge) enters their life as ketki's potential rishta,  he changes his identity so the family is unaware of him being karan's brother 

abir is sceptical but is closely observing varun , soon his intentions are revealed and after a good game of chess , we start with a final round of court room drama 

The track ends with a sassy mishti ( after she gains back her confidence) entering the court and confessing that yes she killed karan and she  isn't guilty and proving her innocence in the court 

Varun learns about his brother's real face, a heart broken  ketki breaks her rishta with varun for using her in the process,  while varun does realise his mistake and he did develop feelings for ketki but let's it go cuz their rishta will always be a topic of tension for everyone ....

Over empathetic hamare mishbir try to give a happy ending to kerun love story 😎

And we move on to next track 😆

I watch shows much later , after they go off air so I have no opinion on trps n all ..I end up liking so so many shows that are low on trp ...this show is one of very few that I am watching in real time actually 😛

mera bhi thoda thoda assumptions is line pe hi tha! Lekin BB ke birthday jhatka, mujhe bhi laga aur mere assumptions chur-chur ho gaye

Appu1981 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shiningways2407

I have  a different opinion of the upcoking track.The way it Mishti falling on the ground and getting hurt on the stomach area was highlighted it indicates 3 possibilities

1. Mishti may face complications in her pregnancy risking her life.Obviously as per dkp track record something or the other happens with the 1st child.
  2. Misti might never conceive and  Mishbir might end up adopting a child.
  3. Kuhu becoming pregnant with twins and kunal deciding to share one of his kids.

pls let it be 1 or 2

Not the third option plZZZZ

Dotslover22 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: yrhpk_aus

*error 404*

Out of syllabus Q yaar😆😛

But I want to know. Extra syllabus padhai is good.(Hamare school mein 50% padhai out of syllabus hi hoti hai)

Dotslover22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shiningways2407

I have  a different opinion of the upcoking track.The way it Mishti falling on the ground and getting hurt on the stomach area was highlighted it indicates 3 possibilities

1. Mishti may face complications in her pregnancy risking her life.Obviously as per dkp track record something or the other happens with the 1st child.
  2. Misti might never conceive and  Mishbir might end up adopting a child.
  3. Kuhu becoming pregnant with twins and kunal deciding to share one of his kids.

Underlined- Yeah. Most of the ladies of Singhania family had that. Akshara suffered from miscarriage, Keerti too, and Naira lost her first child. The makers are such sadists.

No 3.-Noooooo.  I just hate that thing. It is just inhuman. It's just not right. I hope they don't go that route. Kids are not toys that you share. I think adoption is better than this. 

Rope_of_Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Full segement of sbas it was so beautiful..shah wants choti baby girl❤️..when reporter asked he was non stop talking abt  choti baby girl😃here is the youtube link

https://youtu.be/PjWcX1LdhcM

Edited by Rope_of_Hope - 3 years ago
ViSions thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Onyourface

I know , mutual feelings  

Sab kuch vahin hai , par kuch kami hai 😛😆

Pizza Wahi Topping Nayi😉

yrhpk_aus thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rope_of_Hope

Full segement of sbas it was so beautiful..shah wants choti baby girl❤️..when reporter asked he was non stop talking abt  choti baby girl😃here is the youtube link

Thanks for sharing yaar Geetu🤗

Loved seeing them together after so long Super cute talks and looking damn beautiful😳

Aww Shah talking about having little daughter is so adorable. Reminds me of his pure sweet bond with his nieces❤️ God bless him, he would be an amazing father.

Dotslover22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rope_of_Hope

Thanks for sharing. This segment is so cute.

But Sasuma ki ichha. Yeh kabh hua?

yrhpk_aus thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

🤣🤣 Shah bhi na

Him and his 'pleasantly surprised' reaction upon seeing RheaAsMishAsRadha 😆😳

Does he say this purposely?😛

https://twitter.com/MishbirAdorer/status/1295359356423139329?s=20