I like Non-veg and veg both there 😃
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I like Non-veg and veg both there 😃
Originally posted by: DVLBYTJWYBXCI6UD
If both get their avg nos FF will win 😆
Tough fight. 😆
When's the results?
Originally posted by: FingerFetish
Good afternoon Lexi,
I’m feeling quite conventional today and have decided to try sounding like an adult with my formal responses. I dare admit, I’m struggling at the moment.
How do you do?
Aww FF , we love you either way , just be yourself 🤗
8 or 9 maybe depending on Shepherd's availability 😆
No. Dont give her ideas 😳
Originally posted by: D42CA4VZKSMVCARF
No. Dont give her ideas 😳
I asked her to be herself , here hoping she will
Originally posted by: OOSXKUXANIKBS53H
Be a besharam like me 😎 mujhe koi farak nahi padhta 0 aaye ya 10
Dearest Ennuyi,
While I do appreciate you’re attempts of encouraging me to embrace my ‘besharmi,’ I must remind you that you were once a former sheep champion. You are excused for any downfalls as you had once reigned as queen sheep. However, my performances till date does not even qualify me to be considered a lamb.
Kind Regards
FF (ForlornFiver)
Intriguing. Well, it is going to be hard for you to be in accordance with all FF. Knowing very well you are idiosyncratic, I can be assured you will come back to your former selfOriginally posted by: FingerFetish
Good afternoon Lexi,
I’m feeling quite conventional today and have decided to try sounding like an adult with my formal responses. I dare admit, I’m struggling at the moment.
How do you do?
I am alright. Well as normal as it can be
Originally posted by: Panditaain_ji
Omg what happened FF ..you are getting a 5 again
Dearest Pandit Ji
I only ask for you to pray for me.
Kind Regards
FF (ForgiveForget)